Results that we need to make the top 8

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way we are playing atm if we scraped into the 8 wed give any team a scare atm

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me thinks this guys it’s all going to the last round and the roosters v Penrith game we need a massive number on Penrith.
If we can win against cows by about 20-30 lol and Penrith get beat by 40 plus we can leap them.
I have faith

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the news about Brown has killed the Knights season. Should have waited until the end of the season

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
How much $$$$. did the knights spend to get their team and look at them lol.Hope our management realise you can’t buy a competition and don’t sack most of this squad just to buy big name players.Something special being built here hope it’s not for nothing

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sharks move to 24 points. Gronks already on 23.

So Gronks, Panfers and Tigs all need to lose their last 2 games? And Newcastle only win 1 of 2?

I just son't see Drags beating the Tigs. I don;t see the Drags beating anyone TBH.
Dragons are capable of beating the Tigers.

I cant see the Titans beating the Knights next week, then the Knights beat the Panthers in Penrith.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much $$$$. did the knights spend to get their team and look at them lol.Hope our management realise you can’t buy a competition and don’t sack most of this squad just to buy big name players.Something special being built here hope it’s not for nothing
Their team should cost the same as everybody else? That’s how a salary cap is supposed to work

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Me thinks this guys it’s all going to the last round and the roosters v Penrith game we need a massive number on Penrith.
If we can win against cows by about 20-30 lol and Penrith get beat by 40 plus we can leap them.
I have faith
When was the last time we scored more than 20 points?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Their team should cost the same as everybody else? That’s how a salary cap is supposed to work
If you believe that then I have some land I can sell you..The dogs salary cap this year was.....surely I don’t need to explain

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Knights dud big money recruitment drive didn't work out to well

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
All we need now is Brisbane, Tigers and Penrith to lose their remaining games, and Newcastle to lose against Titans. It's definitely a possibility the way they are all playing.

Last edited:

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you believe that then I have some land I can sell you..The dogs salary cap this year was.....surely I don’t need to explain
You have to spend like 90% of the cap your statement makes no sense. The only legal difference is TPA’s

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This dragons team is broken.
Mary will be the first coach sacked next year.
Wait and see.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have to spend like 90% of the cap your statement makes no sense. The only legal difference is TPA’s
Your not allowed to cheat on your tax returns,speed while driving ,text while driving,declare All your income etc etc etc,what makes you think all clubs are abiding by salary cap restraints.Now whose post makes no sense.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your not allowed to cheat on your tax returns,speed while driving ,text while driving,declare All your income etc etc etc,what makes you think all clubs are abiding by salary cap restraints.Now whose post makes no sense.
Ok you go believing what you want then. You are still wrong either way