Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You don’t announce Raimen isn’t signed so it’s either he’s signed or api or Herman I guess

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So you don’t know if it’s Ramian or one of the other target recruits

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read on NRL website sharks are getting Ramien for 4 seasons on 2 mil, not worth it and I thought the sharks were trying to get rid of players to ease their cap. Another cheating cap team I'm guessing.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Newcastle are set to release Jesse Ramien immediately after a falling out between the strike centre and coach Nathan Brown.

News Corp Australia can reveal Brown told Ramien after training on Thursday that he did not have to return to the club. It is understood Ramien was officially granted permission to negotiate with other clubs shortly afterwards.

Tensions between the pair have been simmering for months but it looks to have come to a head this week which will lead to Ramien’s immediate departure from their club

Ramien arrived in Newcastle on the verge of Origin selection but struggled in his short stint at the club. The 22-year was axed by Brown this week after the Knights mentor grew frustrated with Ramien’s recent performances.

There is understood to be no off field issues with Ramien nor has he been absent for any training sessions. He has just been unhappy since arriving at the club.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/subscribe/news/1/?sourceCode=DTWEB_MRE170_a&dest=https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/star-knights-recruit-jesse-ramien-granted-release-after-falling-out-with-coach-nathan-brown/news-story/565bfba01a018670300ff0668355e02a&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium
Signed with the sharks announced Monday

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Just read on NRL website sharks are getting Ramien for 4 seasons on 2 mil, not worth it and I thought the sharks were trying to get rid of players to ease their cap. Another cheating cap team I'm guessing.
He turned down our 3 year offer

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one believed me when I advised that we withdrew last week... well There you go

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How can the NRL register the contract when they (sharks) are reportedly over the cap by 300k or something already for next year?
This....
300k over and his on 500k
Have to unload 800k worth of player...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This....
300k over and his on 500k
Have to unload 800k worth of player...
I remember when we signed was it woods or Foran, then NRL would not register the contract until we released players? WTF?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one? One dickhead acted like a dickhead and many many more defended you.
This is true, but I saw some sly comments after... thank you... we held firm and weren’t budging on our offer... 500k is a joke for him good on the club