Captain Jackson

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol Gibbs I had forgotten about that,prick would still be shaking like a dog shitting razor blades!! Lol
It was a busy night for Gibbs. Try's to start a fight with Shrek only to get to toweled up by him followed on a short time later being steamrolled by Shrek straight to Disneyland.

That was a wanna be bully getting his karma served back at twice the rate lol.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it before losing as a team builds Character, it’s reaping the divendends now

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
upload_2019-8-24_14-43-27.jpeg

This photo sums it up CHN ‘ref it’s ok we have it under control... we are just going to punch the f#%king weak c%#t!’

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t want you to think I’m picking on you
I’m not
I like you,
You need help though haha
I already get help but I stopped taking my medication because Owen told me too.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good to see that after all of this he still shows up to watch Canterbury Cup.

The man deserves massive respect.

Like the rest of our team, Jackson has been on a learning curve. Finally all coming together.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been critical of Jacko this year but he has me eating humble pie. He had been great in the last few weeks and tonight he stood up big time.
Absolutely me too. I never went so far as to say that we should let him go but that his form had slipped and needed to lead from the front.
He sure as hell did that on Thursday.

What was just as impressive was his tackle on Shaun Lane. That literally saved the game
Absolute ripper of a tackle even better than that tackle on Oates the other week.

Good to see that after all of this he still shows up to watch Canterbury Cup.

The man deserves massive respect.

Like the rest of our team, Jackson has been on a learning curve. Finally all coming together.
He watches the CC regularly, made of the best fabric this guy, a hero of the club.

Its really great to see how well the team has embraced DWZ and the other new recruits.
You can see they count them as family now and won't let outsiders mess with them.
Makes me fucking proud.