Results that we need to make the top 8

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
we have some wiggle room with the sharks vs warriors game, if the sharks win then we need the knights to win over the tigers and a specific set of results like the titans and dragons beating the knights/tigers next week and the sharks beating the tigers in the final round
A Warriors win is huge it’s probably the most vital one. If Sharks win it’s really Hail Mary territory from there.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Am I right in saying if Cronulla win 1 game we are gone?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
A Warriors win is huge it’s probably the most vital one. If Sharks win it’s really Hail Mary territory from there.
its hail mary either way but it wouldn't be over

I like the way the titans are playing recently tbh, like against the eels they didn't even concede 40pts and they sucked for only 55 minutes of that game

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Sharks losing would mean we'd need Titans to beat Knights I'm pretty sure.
and the knights to beat the tigers, if the warriors win then the wiggle room transfers to the knights/tigers game result

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
edit I think my brain may have overheated again, if the sharks win against the warriors then we need the tigers to win ffs

im going to rest

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
edit I think my brain may have overheated again, if the sharks win against the warriors then we need the tigers to win ffs

im going to rest
If the Sharks win, we need them to be the 7th finishing team that win their games. Knights, Panthers and Tigers would then have to become the losers only allowed to win 1 game, and FINALLY Broncos not allowed to win at all.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If the Sharks win, we need them to be the 7th finishing team that win their games. Knights, Panthers and Tigers would then have to become the losers only allowed to win 1 game, and FINALLY Broncos not allowed to win at all.
yeah I was confused about the final game of the season, because its knights vs panthers that means following a sharks win that Newcastle cant win against the tigers

or actually the knights can win against the tigers but then we can only get 8th ahead of penrith by for and against

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey are hopes are still alive! Rabbitohs beat the Broncos and the Cowboys beat the Panthers! Ok 2 down and nine to go! It would be absolutely amazing if we made it!! I wonder in the history of NRL if any other team has ever made it to top 8 from wooden spoon position?

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey are hopes are still alive! Rabbitohs beat the Broncos and the Cowboys beat the Panthers! Ok 2 down and nine to go! It would be absolutely amazing if we made it!! I wonder in the history of NRL if any other team has ever made it to top 8 from wooden spoon position?
Can only think of Eels in 2009 doing similar.

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dream all you want but we made our run too little too late
Our FA is something that stuffed us up too
We are no chance

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we go into the last round having to win against Broncos to make the 8 and the Sutton bros are reffing (one on field one in the bunker). I fear for those who put money on us to make the 8.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bro I’m not getting this, just clear one game up for me do we need sharks to win or warriors??

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One game at a time peeps slowly slow stay calm

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Broncos not winning is quite likely. Parammatta is good opposition and if it comes down to round 25 vs us, then we will see.