Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
There's a new song out from the Japanese gimmick group everyone loves to hate... Or hates to love

This is a bit cheesier than their best stuff, but still catchy and fun.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's weird manufactured electro-pop Metal for creepy old Japanese men. But some find entertainment in the gimmick.
That's the japs for ya though. It's like Nyango Star. The guy dresses up in a cat/apple mascot suit and plays double bass and blast beats on the drums to kids music. In saying that, the dude can drum.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That's the japs for ya though. It's like Nyango Star. The guy dresses up in a cat/apple mascot suit and plays double bass and blast beats on the drums to kids music. In saying that, the dude can drum.
But then i think Crystal Lake is one of the best bands in Metalcore.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon it's the chick from maxiumum the horemoane

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
..and then I bought tickets to Alice Cooper.

Fukked thing is, there's no standing floor section, only seating.
So it's gonna be -

"no more Mr. nice guy"
*sips herbal tea*
"no more Mr. clean".

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a while since I've shared anything here. Hopefully some of you may enjoy some of these. That Fuming Mouth and Conjurer & Pijn is some straight up fire. Crypt Sermon continue to shine. Neptune Power Federation just keeps rockin'

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Been a while since I've shared anything here. Hopefully some of you may enjoy some of these. That Fuming Mouth and Conjurer & Pijn is some straight up fire. Crypt Sermon continue to shine. Neptune Power Federation just keeps rockin'

My mate is in one of TNPF's video clips lol. I actually got asked to attend but i dont really know the guys that well. Plus i look like a retard on camera.
But yeah I'm aiming to see them at dicey rileys (the crowbar gig is the same night as metallica). They're just getting better and better imo.

P.s looks like exploited and quite possibly zeke will be touring here soon... ;)

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
..and then I bought tickets to Alice Cooper.

Fukked thing is, there's no standing floor section, only seating.
So it's gonna be -

"no more Mr. nice guy"
*sips herbal tea*
"no more Mr. clean".
GIgs like this are so weird. I get it for stuff like Dream Theater, but Alice Cooper? I guess most of his fans are old AF...

I will never forget when I dilly dallied on getting Opeth tickets one year, and it was at the Enmore Theater and only half the bottom floor was standing. It was soooooooooooo fked. I had to sit there like a wanker and watch as security kept telling people to sit down and usher people out of the aisles. It was an embarrassment.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
GIgs like this are so weird. I get it for stuff like Dream Theater, but Alice Cooper? I guess most of his fans are old AF...

I will never forget when I dilly dallied on getting Opeth tickets one year, and it was at the Enmore Theater and only half the bottom floor was standing. It was soooooooooooo fked. I had to sit there like a wanker and watch as security kept telling people to sit down and usher people out of the aisles. It was an embarrassment.
Even at Wiggles concerts they have pits ffs.

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else see Static-X?

Thought it was a good night all round. It isn't the same without Wayne though

Papa Emeritus

Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Caught The Damned on Thursday night and Graveyard last night. Metal Church next Friday followed by Direct Underground and Cradle of Filth the week after. Big couple of weeks.
Not a fan of Metal Church or CoF but how was Graveyard? Really dig some of their stuff.

My next gig is Danko Jones for some good rock fun, and then I think the Devin Townsend acoustic gig.