Captain Jackson

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He really was fantastic. That tackle on lane was awesome. He also made a good break and tackled hard all game. Did you notice that after almost every scrum was packed the ball was passed to jackson for the first hit u, one off the ruck? It's like he really took it upon himself to lay a platform for the ensuing set to be played off. A real captain's knock.
Yeah mate he was a absolute beast last night! He’s starting to break the line again too. That’s exactly what you want from your captain.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was good to see considering he has always come across as a passive captain. Looks like the whole team has desire that has been lacking for the most part of the season

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Really showed through in his game last. Is actually dangerous running a line now, breaking tackles, not missing any, leading the boys - he was deadset CC standard halfway through the year. Had bounced back big time. Not sure if his injury has cleaned up since then?

Hopefully he keeps this form up which allows us to play hard runners through the middle on rotation. Not sure how we work it with Stimson now in the fold if Jacko keeps it up for 80.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko giving that grub a spray. Lachlan Lewis with the tackle and CHN blocking the ref and then Toomaga ragdolling their hooker. hahaha was great to watch!!!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Referee Grant Atkins called Brown over to put him on report and sin bin him for “a shoulder charge with considerable force”, but not before Bulldogs skipper Josh Jackson walked over to give the Eels lock a serve of his own.

“F***ing w***er. F***ing late,” Jackson fired at Brown before the two kicked off a scuffle.

After things had calmed down, Atkins called Jackson over.

"That then, was all under control,” Atkins said.

“Your actions by walking over made that considerably worse.”

Jackson replied: “I’m allowed to express my opinion.”

Lol.
He was huge last night. Dont know how lewis got motm from chn 9 in front of jackson or hoppa

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Action jackson back in s o o calculation on this form

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
can anybody tell me the last time you saw a captain stand up for one of his players the way Jacko did? With the exception of Cam Smith trying the sweep a spine breaker under the rug, I can’t recall ever a captain going at it with the other team’s grub. So to this I say, we salute you Jacko, the heart of a lion and of the club.
Fuck yeah
And there are niff nuffs on the kennel questioning why we should try keep him

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been critical of Jacko this year but he has me eating humble pie. He had been great in the last few weeks and tonight he stood up big time.
I truely respect you for owning up and acknowledging this

You have risen in my eyes big time

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was good to see considering he has always come across as a passive captain. Looks like the whole team has desire that has been lacking for the most part of the season
More of this please
Great post from you

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
About time this club fired up sick of this pc version of the Bulldogs since that game v South where Graham & Klemmer got in trouble.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jacko giving that grub a spray. Lachlan Lewis with the tackle and CHN blocking the ref and then Toomaga ragdolling their hooker. hahaha was great to watch!!!
So this is the madness that Pay was talking about bringing back to the club, this is the madness I can handle :-)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Credit where it's due, actually seen some bulldogs mongrel tonight and produced the best game of their season because of it. I was just waiting for O'Meley or Mason then to come in with a quick one or two behind Jackson.
Oh yeah shrek would have pumped him

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been critical of jj’s form this year I’ve always loved him as a player but he made me a believer again Thursday night.
Captain my Captain

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah shrek would have pumped him
Bryce Gibbs found out the hard way, and to this day still has nightmares about a big ogre chasing him on the football field. He can't even watch Shrek without it triggering his PTSD.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bryce Gibbs found out the hard way, and to this day still has nightmares about a big ogre chasing him on the football field. He can't even watch Shrek without it triggering his PTSD.
Lol Gibbs I had forgotten about that,prick would still be shaking like a dog shitting razor blades!! Lol

Matilida

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
they are sticking together which is fantastic