Eels need to beat Broncos
Roosters beat Panthers
Raiders beat Sharks
Dragons need to beat Tigers

Round 25
We beat Broncos
Tigers need to beat Sharks
Knights need to beat Panthers

Warriors need to lose one of their last two matches against Raiders and Rabbits. Individually other than the Cowboys/Panthers game the results aren't too farfetched.

This way Knights end up 7th and we end up 8th.

Stolen from /r/Nrl

Will update as results come in.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
So far so good. Now watch the jinx...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Warriors winning will be the tough one of them all. Watch out if they do win though, we're riding them for a win while forgetting they're in a better position than us technically. In all our algorithms, we haven't taken the Warriors into any serious consideration.

The rest are all very realistic.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors winning will be the tough one of them all. Watch out if they do win though, we're riding them for a win while forgetting they're in a better position than us technically. In all our algorithms, we haven't taken the Warriors into any serious consideration.

Warriors play Souths and Raiders as their remaining games so you’d think they would drop at least one of those.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score

Hahaha so true...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I don't like the word need because it implies that we need that result

we have a few plans to choose from

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knowing our luck all the results will go our way but we’ll lose one of the games

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Knowing our luck all the results will go our way but we’ll lose one of the games
Well yeah that's also likely haha

At least that's in our control though.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I see all results going our way and playing for a finals spot in the last week and buckling under pressure

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we'd rightfully won that game against the storm, we'd be there for sure :grimacing: I have a feeling the warriors will fuck this up against the peptides.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sharks losing to Warriors and Tigers seem the most unlikely

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won 8 in a row before getting beat by the QLD origin side in 98, we'll need to win 9 in a row this time to make the GF.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won 8 in a row before getting beat by the QLD origin side in 98, we'll need to win 9 in a row this time to make the GF.
The problem isn’t winning our games. We could still win all our games and miss the 8 by 4 points! This is the longest of long shots. I know it’s fun to dream but we need so many things to go right.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There are more than one combination that could sneak us in , sharks could beat warriors this week and we'd still have a way in.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem isn’t winning our games. We could still win all our games and miss the 8 by 4 points! This is the longest of long shots. I know it’s fun to dream but we need so many things to go right.
I think this round is/was the hardest, us beating Eels, cows beating the panthers and Souths beating Broncos after losing 3 in a row. If the warriors can somehow beat the sharks I think we're in for a real chance.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think this round is/was the hardest, us beating Eels, cows beating the panthers and Souths beating Broncos after losing 3 in a row. If the warriors can somehow beat the sharks I think we're in for a real chance.
There’s just so many things that need to fall our way and all it takes is a one or two results to not go our way and we are done.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
IT CAN HAPPEN!!!