Dare to dream

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I've just made it home from the Friday 10 beer sprint. Can Someone sum up the live ladder situation?
First result went our way with cowboys beating panthers and we need Souths to beat broncos. Souths currently up 8 nil

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Brisbane's big men keeping them in this game... bloody South's come on!

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm willing to dream! I'd have successfully turned $5 into $25,000 if we pull it off!
I’m in the same boat but it didn’t get those odds. It’s plenty of drinking silver nonetheless if we make the 8 for me.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LETS GO COOK REYNOLDS WALKER WOOOOOO

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sucked in broncos
Something not right with the fat man lodge

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I'm just loving that everyone on here is finally in agreeance, and together we are all supporting our team and daring to dream. This feeling has been missing for years!!!
In 2016 I went to live in France with my wife. I met her family for the first time, I couldn't speak the language, I was far from home and all of my friends and family, and I was not allowed to work. All I had going for me was the Bulldogs. But they were shit, and everyone on the kennel was hating on Hasler.
Since then, we have moved back to oz, but it has been a downward spiral since for the team. My ol man, who introduced me to my lifelong love of the Bulldogs got sick and passed away, and this has been another tough year.
But we have finally hit the bottom and are making our way back to the top. This is a really good feeling, and I couldn't be happier this morning.
Good to hear mate, hopefully things continue upwards for you in life and the bulldogs

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last time the NRL fan base got behind the dogs like this? The dogs social media are nailing this. So good to see. If the NRL had half a brain they’d instruct the refs to get us there. Fairytale. And what a story it would be for us to make the 8. Enjoying the ride!!!!