Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to judge any player, especially one with less than 10 FG games, when they get 15 minutes every week.

Renouf should be playing 25 minutes minimum but Ogden should be in FG and playing nearly 40. He's been really good all season and didn't deserve to get dropped in the first place. He certainly handles FG better than To'omaga does currently but both should be playing.
Don't mind who gets a run tbh… As long as they all do. Only way to see if RT can back up what he does in Ccup is more game time and if that means dropping Ogden for now then so be it.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To’omaga is so soft and so slow in d and off the ball... I don’t mind if we let him go anymore. I don’t reckon we can fix him up, he’s a flat track bully

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To’omaga is so soft and so slow in d and off the ball... I don’t mind if we let him go anymore. I don’t reckon we can fix him up, he’s a flat track bully
He tackled the players that others missed.

Provided a nice offload too.

Made great meters of his hitups.

Kid deserves more time on the field

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Needs more time, agreed... he just seems lazy, maybe it's the lack of minutes and fitness but he needs more enthusiasm cause he could have a great future if he applies himself.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He needs to have a crack with the minutes he is given otherwise he doesn’t deserve any more

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Exactly. If he isn't fit enough (he isn't) then that's the job of the staff to get right. If everyone else was up to scratch and it was just him and a few others falling behind then I'd completely agree about moving him on, but that isn't the case. A line break and try was once again off the back of his play the ball, that's the 3rd one in recent weeks. Some will try to down play it but having him carry the ball opposed to someone like Tolman or Napa makes a difference and gives us a platform to work off. RFM also gives us something extra through the middle, too bad it took until now to try him there.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM didn’t play long minutes but he has been working hard on his game in CC and it showed last night. He looked really strong and tested the defence up the middle.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM didn’t play long minutes but he has been working hard on his game in CC and it showed last night. He looked really strong and tested the defence up the middle.
Pity he probably loses his place when Elliott returns

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that To-Omaga had his best game for us last night, last night both he and RFM showed that they are no worse than a few of our other forwards

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Elliot should definitely be dropped for any of these guys. How he keeps getting selected is beyond me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This aged well.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
As ive been saying he just needs game time to get first grade experience/fitness he is improving the more he plays

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should definitely persist with this bloke. Looks like he’s got heaps to offer. Loved the impact he gave us last night. He’s got power and good step and a nice offload. He just needs to get fitter. But he can’t rely on just training at the dogs, he’s got to do some extras on his own. Damn what’s wrong with these kids these days, they should be doing extra cardio outside of footy training.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
His fitness is not in question. He just needs to harden up and adjust to the rigours of first grade footy.
He has the ability, he has the size, he just needs to lift to the next level. And hes on track.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By far his best game last night! He took it to another level because he involved himself more. That's the To'omaga we want to see and more !!

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His fitness is not in question. He just needs to harden up and adjust to the rigours of first grade footy.
He has the ability, he has the size, he just needs to lift to the next level. And hes on track.
You have literally been saying he is not fit enough and doesn’t deserve to be in first grade. You have the worst eye for talent and lack of actual football knowledge that I have seen on the Kennel.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have literally been saying he is not fit enough and doesn’t deserve to be in first grade. You have the worst eye for talent and lack of actual football knowledge that I have seen on the Kennel.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just about de-railed surely.

Looks a few yards off the pace and has a questionable engine for the pace of First Grade football.

First touch he slipped a silly offload around JMK’s ankle for an error. Thereafter barely bent the line in contributing 5 hit ups for a return of 36 metres.

Continues to be fairly underwhelming in his transition from CC to NRL.

Let’s all calm down about him now.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Taking a deep breath

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok I think I'm done.......

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now I'm done