Team next week (EDIT: REIMIS SMITH TO MISS 1 WEEK)

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis to 3, holland next to him on the wing. Foran/Cogger as halves. Meaney to FB. I dont want okunbor back in, so montoya next to hoppa
montoya next to hoppa??????????????????????????

montoya is out for season wtf are you living in a cave

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Considering Harper has been in the 21 man squad i'd say he gets his debut at right centre and Okunbor comes in. The only other smokey might be Averillo…. Good chance to see if we need a centre or not for next yr I reckon.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering Harper has been in the 21 man squad i'd say he gets his debut at right centre and Okunbor comes in. The only other smokey might be Averillo…. Good chance to see if we need a centre or not for next yr I reckon.
Did Averillo get a development contract? The club always love keeping this secret for some reason. Averillo won't be allowed to play if he doesn't have one.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did Averillo get a development contract? The club always love keeping this secret for some reason. Averillo won't be allowed to play if he doesn't have one.
Not sure... just know his career is being fast tracked and his got some massive wraps on him right now. Would love to see Harper and Averillo make it in the NRL so we don't go out looking at troubled young men like Ramien and Scott.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t recall seeing Averillo amongst the development contracted players so I’d say he’s no chance.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure... just know his career is being fast tracked and his got some massive wraps on him right now. Would love to see Harper and Averillo make it in the NRL so we don't go out looking at troubled young men like Ramien and Scott.
Unless they have done it on the sly then I doubt Averillo has a NRL contract to play. I'd say it will be Harper and Okunbor in.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
W
Unless they have done it on the sly then I doubt Averillo has a NRL contract to play. I'd say it will be Harper and Okunbor in.
We have three vacant development contracts so I guess they upgrade Averillo anytime they wanted.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
W

We have three vacant development contracts so I guess they upgrade Averillo anytime they wanted.
I’m not sure if you can add any player to a squad no matter what contract it is after June 30 though?

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lewis to 3, holland next to him on the wing. Foran/Cogger as halves. Meaney to FB. I dont want okunbor back in, so montoya next to hoppa
Montoya might find it hard to run on one leg He has a season ending injury.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It looks like a winable game. I would play Foran from the bench to extend his longevity, and start with Cogger.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like a winable game. I would play Foran from the bench to extend his longevity, and start with Cogger.
Why? Foran has gone the distance in the last two games without a problem. If he gets injured so be it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okunbor has been pulled from this arvo’s CCup game so you’d assume that’s for Thursday night. No other backline player has so hopefully DWZ is good to go!

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looks like okonbur is in next week. His not playing cc Cup today. He was named