At What Price if any would you re-sign Foran

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’ll take a pay cut to stay I reckon. He’s already rich as fuck from this contract and knows that he owes the bulldogs more then what he has been able to give. He is a gun player when fit been playing awesome footy since coming back
I agree I reckon he would too.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
500k with a halves coaching contract after that

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we should wait until the end of next year before deciding.

I do think we should keep him, but not sure it should be as a player. A halves coach alongside Sherwin would be great.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wouldn't even consider it until he gets through most of next season.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His body is fucked but his class is undeniable.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll take a pay cut to stay I reckon. He’s already rich as fuck from this contract and knows that he owes the bulldogs more then what he has been able to give. He is a gun player when fit been playing awesome footy since coming back
His old man is CEO of Walmart too isn't he? No shortage of cash in that family!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the club wait till the end of 2020 season before even considering an extension for Foran.

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This.

But another club will give him 500k incase he doesnt get injured and plays a whole or most of a season. Thats overs. Gotta let him go really. Cogger can almost do what he does for much less and more consistently.
Not yet he cant!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
foran is a great player and we need him in the team and more importantly on the field, unfortunately, he's been out injured for long periods of his contract, and if he's on the big coin as has been suggested, then i would have to look at putting that money into a fully fit half, and if no one signs, then consider resigning foran.

the risk outlaying big money on someone that's fragile and knowing he's body is wrecked are too high, he's in the top bracket as far as being a player, but also in the highest bracket for injuries and being out injured as well.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loyalty is rare in today's age. I'd expect everyone to take a more lucrative offer elsewhere (300k+ extra). Just to throw an e.g. out there, if Knights offered him 800-900k a year I'd expect him to be gone if our offer was 500-600k.
But no teams going to offer him big money cause everyone knows his injury prone now.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loyalty is rare in today's age. I'd expect everyone to take a more lucrative offer elsewhere (300k+ extra). Just to throw an e.g. out there, if Knights offered him 800-900k a year I'd expect him to be gone if our offer was 500-600k.
Doesn’t want to leave Sydney