Dare to dream

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
For me Spoonman i hope our dream to make the 8 continues but what the boys have done especially last night has restored a lot off pride to the Blue And White jumper, I am looking forward to our Home Broncos game hope the doggies supporters turn out in support. Congrats to the boys
Yes hope everyone who can gets along to ANZ for (probably) our last game of the season to acknowledge our recent form and we can pack the joint to the rafters.

Let em know they've given us back the Bulldog faith.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
interesting they mentioned the three teams with longest streak this season was Melbourne ofcourse eels and none other then the dogs third
And now we are equal second with parra. But that was the longest current streak.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The 11 results which would need to go the Bulldogs’ way for them to qualify for the finals

ROUND 23: North Queensland beat Penrith, South Sydney beat Brisbane, Warriors beat Cronulla, Newcastle beat Wests Tigers

ROUND 24: Parramatta beat Brisbane, Sydney Roosters beat Penrith, Canberra beat Cronulla, St George Illawarra beat Wests Tigers

ROUND 25: Canberra beat Warriors, Wests Tigers beat Cronulla, Newcastle beat Penrith
Cheers for that.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me Spoonman i hope our dream to make the 8 continues but what the boys have done especially last night has restored a lot off pride to the Blue And White jumper, I am looking forward to our Home Broncos game hope the doggies supporters turn out in support. Congrats to the boys
I'm just loving that everyone on here is finally in agreeance, and together we are all supporting our team and daring to dream. This feeling has been missing for years!!!
In 2016 I went to live in France with my wife. I met her family for the first time, I couldn't speak the language, I was far from home and all of my friends and family, and I was not allowed to work. All I had going for me was the Bulldogs. But they were shit, and everyone on the kennel was hating on Hasler.
Since then, we have moved back to oz, but it has been a downward spiral since for the team. My ol man, who introduced me to my lifelong love of the Bulldogs got sick and passed away, and this has been another tough year.
But we have finally hit the bottom and are making our way back to the top. This is a really good feeling, and I couldn't be happier this morning.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 11 results which would need to go the Bulldogs’ way for them to qualify for the finals

ROUND 23: North Queensland beat Penrith, South Sydney beat Brisbane, Warriors beat Cronulla, Newcastle beat Wests Tigers

ROUND 24: Parramatta beat Brisbane, Sydney Roosters beat Penrith, Canberra beat Cronulla, St George Illawarra beat Wests Tigers

ROUND 25: Canberra beat Warriors, Wests Tigers beat Cronulla, Newcastle beat Penrith
Provided we do our bit ofcoarse

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just loving that everyone on here is finally in agreeance, and together we are all supporting our team and daring to dream. This feeling has been missing for years!!!
In 2016 I went to live in France with my wife. I met her family for the first time, I couldn't speak the language, I was far from home and all of my friends and family, and I was not allowed to work. All I had going for me was the Bulldogs. But they were shit, and everyone on the kennel was hating on Hasler.
Since then, we have moved back to oz, but it has been a downward spiral since for the team. My ol man, who introduced me to my lifelong love of the Bulldogs got sick and passed away, and this has been another tough year.
But we have finally hit the bottom and are making our way back to the top. This is a really good feeling, and I couldn't be happier this morning.
Feel for ya moms not so flash chin up mate good times just round the corner

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Making the 8 would be the comeback of all comebacks
Wouldn't it make for great finals series? No team is in better form and just to think that teams would not want to play us brings back that intimidation feel about it.

C'mon Cowboy's and Rabbitohs tonight

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doggies have shortened from $151 to $51 to make the finals...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't it make for great finals series? No team is in better form and just to think that teams would not want to play us brings back that intimidation feel about it.

C'mon Cowboy's and Rabbitohs tonight
cows might get up for Matt Scott rabbits broncs us winning keeps top four alive for rabbits Bennett needs to work some magic then again nrl needs broncs in the finals for the revenue let’s hope there’s no controversies

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Cowboys owe us for their last GF appearance. Just saying

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big in for the Cowboys tonight Taumololo is playing tonight! Cmon Cowboys!

bulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Wish I had of put this on the Dogs to win 9 or more games @ $3.50, but at least it's not dead yet. Cash out was only 9c a couple of weeks ago, I should cash it out and turn it into an 11 game multi for a much better payday.

Last edited:

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To think 2 weeks ago we were at 5001/1 to win the Premiership. As of right now we're in at 326/1!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine all results go our way with Round 25 at home against Broncos sudden death, winner gets 8th spot?

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
If the bulldogs don't make the finals in 2019... it would be a great argument for the wild card.

7 vs 10 and 8 vs 9 in 2 wild card matches.
The two winners then go into first round of playoffs.

A lot of the teams ahead of us are out of form and won't play well in the finals, unlike us. It would generate interest and big money in the game.
we should make it a top 16 final series, the bottom 8 is elimination games and the top 8 get a 2nd chance

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can’t see Souths winning this unfortunately

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Can you imagine all results go our way with Round 25 at home against Broncos sudden death, winner gets 8th spot?
we would still need results to go our way to stay 8th after Brisbane game

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ok I've just made it home from the Friday 10 beer sprint. Can Someone sum up the live ladder situation?