Best game in a dogs jersey easy

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
a special mention for the match winning pass to my man kerrod

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.2,3 - to the whole team, It was one of the greatest team efforts I have seen in a long time although I'm surprised no on mentioned Lewis, he and JMK tackled their hearts out well above the weight divisions . Well done Bulldogs great team spirit tonight.

Mazri

Waterboy
Reaction score
Way too hard to pick. Whole team workes for each other. Special mention to the boys who see a lot of hate on the kennel. Meany, holland and napa showed huge improvent. DWZ doing what we expect of him these days. Jacko making me remember why im proud to be a fan. Jmk continues to improve and lewis defending like a true bulldog. Huge efforr by all the boys tho. Go the dogs!!

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 - Lewis : Like the fat kid who ate all the cake which the Trunchbowl gave him, Lewis’s ironclad defence absorbed every attack thrown at him

2 - Foran : whenever he got the ball, we looked dangerous in attack. Some brave defensive efforts as well.

1 - DWZ : got pounded several times but got up on each occasion and played through a shoulder injury.

Special mentions to Hoppa and Holland

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Special mention for RFM, who was great for his short cameo. Always look threatening. It's a pity that Pay does not give him more time. Should get at least Two short burst each game

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa continues to amaze me. If only he was a sprinter he would be a superstar. Literally, knows how to score, knows how to offload, knows how to pass, is always there in defence, seems to know how to make line breaks, has good hands and is a metre eater. Hoppa mom for me again
Add knows how to save try’s. Hoppa got a grab on Sivos arm just before touch down forcing the error

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special mention for RFM, who was great for his short cameo. Always look threatening. It's a pity that Pay does not give him more time. Should get at least Two short burst each game
It’s Amazing how many times RMF gets his head and arms through the defensive line. Big opportunities for support runners off him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
3. Jackson
2. JMK
1. Hoppa

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3. Jmk
2. Jackson
1: toomaga

Jmk was huge
Best game in a dogs jersey easy

I agree, I would say that he would be the fastest #9 over 50m in the competition and an excellent defender like Lewis. IMO

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis, Jackson, JFK, even Napa appeared to have a crack, there were no bad players last night...Chris Smith went well...parra were looking awesome early on too so Bulldogs did very well to beat them at their home ground as well

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 JJ. Massive game.
2 Hoppa was great. Did right things at right time.
1 Napa or jmk.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lewis, Jackson, JFK, even Napa appeared to have a crack, there were no bad players last night...Chris Smith went well...parra were looking awesome early on too so Bulldogs did very well to beat them at their home ground as well
The Dead Kennedy's playing for us lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoppa continues to amaze me. If only he was a sprinter he would be a superstar. Literally, knows how to score, knows how to offload, knows how to pass, is always there in defence, seems to know how to make line breaks, has good hands and is a metre eater. Hoppa mom for me again
Agree he is not a sprinter. Disagree that he can pass. He needs to work on his passing game with Smith next to him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa can't pass? Lol.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet the Parra fans are having a good old whinge!

LOL!!!!! :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
3. Hoppa, great try, 10 tackle breaks, huge metres
2. Jacko, inspirational, try saver on Lane, though wondering if Shaun got distracted by the white line
1. Tolman, long minutes in the middle, huge scramble defense after Sivo's massive hit on DWZ

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is lewis turning into a media darling or what. M o m very questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.