Renouf’s breakout game!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Agree mate. No need for Herman. Something in Renouf has clicked in the last couple of games. Confidence and self belief at this level are there now.
It's what happens when you let youngsters get more experience. Not every kid is going to smash it in their first few NRL games.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I agree he’s getting some confidence he’s exactly what we need too. Badly.

To be fair I’d still love to see Herman come if his heart is in it.

Imagine Herman Renouf and rfm coming on.... (instead of smith)

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That was the Renouf that was dominating CCup and I’m delighted he showed it in first grade tonight. He came up with some crucial off loads and bent the line with every hit up. I gotta admit I was starting to doubt him but couldn’t be happier with his game tonight!
All he needs is game time to gain confidence. We all knew he had it!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We don't need to buy any new talent, I like these guys.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want so see renouf and rfm on at the same time. Reckon they'd make damaging runs together through the middle

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden is also very promising as he is so direct and he has good post contact meters. I actually rate big papa 3rd behind Ogden and Toomaga in that area and I bet stats back it up. If RFM can continue to play like he has in the last few games we have 3 effective forwards with 1st grade potential that have come out of our development pathways.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ogden is also very promising as he is so direct and he has good post contact meters. I actually rate big papa 3rd behind Ogden and Toomaga in that area and I bet stats back it up. If RFM can continue to play like he has in the last few games we have 3 effective forwards with 1st grade potential that have come out of our development pathways.
Also rfm can slip into the second row if need be which makes him versatile.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was superb last night again....watch him when the blew was on...grabbed someone and just dominated him...hilarious

MariaZ

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am a big fan of RT. Unlike the majority of the players, he has been with the club since 17? (7 years). He has always shown promise and potential but for me he was a real standout in the Intrust State Cup 2018 where I truely feel he should have received MOM! It’s about time and well overdue, that he has been given his break in FG! I am also a fan of RFM. I think these two together on the field, apart from looking like they are the Jacksons, lol would be dynamite! Keep the hairdo guys, after all we all know what happened to Samson!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was superb last night again....watch him when the blew was on...grabbed someone and just dominated him...hilarious
He grabbed that little smart ass Reed Mahoney. If you could still punch I doubt Mahoney goes within 20 meters of big Renouf!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He was carrying guys in every tackle and got numerous offloads away. It was definitely his best game in FG and hopefully there are many more to come.

Hopefully Ogden gets more chances and with him, Renouf and now RFM stepping up our pack is starting to look all the more formidable in the present and future without having signed anyone yet.

Surely the form of these guys makes the potential Ese Ese signing unnecessary?
Been arguing your final point since the Ese rumour started.

Also had this bench from pre season..

Elliot
Ogden
RT
Rfm

Considering we got Stimson next season our egdes, middle and bench are sorted. If anything we should just chase one high profile prop and maybe drop Tolman or napa to the bench.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait until this kid kick chases bombs.. yes he chases hard, quick for a big guy and can leap over fbz... His a Gooden of ever U seen one.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch his effort in the last play off the game. Keeps chasing side to side, tackling, getting back up and going again. Typified the teams effort tonight
How good the was it... Was pushing sideways and up reading the play like a pro. Hope he dominates the NRL like he does ccup.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now you need players to step off Renouf often enough...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His intensity and involvement has continued to improve each game and now that he has laid the groundwork we are finally getting to see some of his real ability at a firstgrade level. There's also still so much more ability that he has and if he can put it all together we have a real asset moving forward.

Also good to see him making those effort plays that he might've slacked off a little on previously sue to struggling with the pace of the game. Helped chase back Gutho after his break and was very active during the final play covering a lot of ground and eventually making the final tackle when the opportunity presented itself.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I am a big fan of RT. Unlike the majority of the players, he has been with the club since 17? (7 years). He has always shown promise and potential but for me he was a real standout in the Intrust State Cup 2018 where I truely feel he should have received MOM! It’s about time and well overdue, that he has been given his break in FG! I am also a fan of RFM. I think these two together on the field, apart from looking like they are the Jacksons, lol would be dynamite! Keep the hairdo guys, after all we all know what happened to Samson!!
Yes and he really has been stuffed around a bit. His position he excelled at was 2ndrow and they changed him to frontrow. It's taken time but he has to accept some blame for appearing inconsistent.

He has found his mojo now so lets hope he continues to shine the light for our home grown.

Other teams will be coming for him.