Captain Jackson

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
can anybody tell me the last time you saw a captain stand up for one of his players the way Jacko did? With the exception of Cam Smith trying the sweep a spine breaker under the rug, I can’t recall ever a captain going at it with the other team’s grub. So to this I say, we salute you Jacko, the heart of a lion and of the club.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing. Happy to see the players have each other’s back, it especially shows you how much dwz is appreciated by his team mates.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Credit where it's due, actually seen some bulldogs mongrel tonight and produced the best game of their season because of it. I was just waiting for O'Meley or Mason then to come in with a quick one or two behind Jackson.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
can anybody tell me the last time you saw a captain stand up for one of his players the way Jacko did? With the exception of Cam Smith trying the sweep a spine breaker under the rug, I can’t recall ever a captain going at it with the other team’s grub. So to this I say, we salute you Jacko, the heart of a lion and of the club.
Ennis vs hidmarsh...only difference was Ennis was captain and labelled the grub

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TOP BLOKE, jacko has heart !!

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been critical of Jacko this year but he has me eating humble pie. He had been great in the last few weeks and tonight he stood up big time.
Me too

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Fully agree, as good as wally Lewis at his best, Standing up to Mark Gewyer & speaking of Lewis, how about Lochlan's tackle on that grub Brown to defend his captain during that altercation and then all the boys came in to help. great to see such comradery at our club again.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a sight to behold made me think that we may have turned a corner ,well done Josh this is what us fans want to see.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That was amazing to watch. Staunch the grub while the ref is speaking to him lol
No fucks were given by Jacko about the ref, he was on a mission to give that grub a good old fashion spray. It was great to see him fire up and stand up for DWZ. That's the type of captain you want and will play for.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And may I say it's about time we saw a captain not give a shit about the ref standing there and gave it to the grub hero Brown...what a turd he is...well done Jacko...standing up for the team and club, priceless

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have been critical of Jacko this year but he has me eating humble pie. He had been great in the last few weeks and tonight he stood up big time.
He really was fantastic. That tackle on lane was awesome. He also made a good break and tackled hard all game. Did you notice that after almost every scrum was packed the ball was passed to jackson for the first hit u, one off the ruck? It's like he really took it upon himself to lay a platform for the ensuing set to be played off. A real captain's knock.