A WIN for the ages

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The moment for me was in the last few minutes when the Eels were passing from sideline to sideline and our guys were done. They just didn't give up! Well done boys, RESPECT.
that was fucking awesome... the bulldogs wall just stood there and they couldnt find a hole even after like 10+ passes.. i was like holy shit this is hardcore what the fuck how are we so good at defending?

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
5 day turnaround
Playing a finals team

ALL HEART.

This is what we have been calling for.

Seriously, what has changed? It's like a switch has been flicked and they are a completely different team. But individuals are playing like I have never seen them play before. Anyone have an idea if it's coaching staff or what?
It’s DWZ bro effort play after effort play and the rest are lifting on the back of that

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What we saw last week and tonight is what bulldog DNA really is that was pure warren Ryan battlefield stuff that’s the dogs I love

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis' defence is enough to keep him in the team. He's literally the best defensive Half in the game (only player close is Cleary).
Lewis is the best defensive halfback since Andrew Johns. Cleary is the 2nd best defensive halfback in the NRL today then daylight is 3rd.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Saw the game from my hospital bed
Was the best bit of recovery I've had in days Even the refs were good-esp the video refs.
Best game this year