Opinion It’s time to Unite boys

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Sorry don't agree with a lot of what you said tbh.. I'll have my opinion on who or what I want and no one can tell me who to support and how..
I was all against pay the way we were going half way through the season. But people need to understand he is a rookie coach and the team is 100% playing for him. I have no doubt we will still have our ups and downs, but I believe 2021 we will have the heart and cattle to be in the top 3.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
PAY BASHERS, Meaney bashers, Tolman bashers, Elliott bashers, Holland bashers, JMK bashers, Lewis bashers, Board bashers. Etc etc. You know who you are. And the time has come for you all to zip up, withdraw your e-pitchforks and jump on the wagon.

THE DOGS OF WAR ARE BACK.

I am formally requesting that the negativity and division amongst this forum officially desists, and that we all unite.

Everything that the staff and players have been busting ass in building towards is coming to fruition. If you still can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel by now then you are blind.

We’re tough, we’re determined, and we’ve got plenty of heart. We’re back baby.

TIME TO UNITE. IF YOU AIN’T ON BOARD THEN FUCK OFF

#PayIn!!!!!!
#GoDogs
This win is better, that making the 8, Go The Dogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was all against pay the way we were going half way through the season. But people need to understand he is a rookie coach and the team is 100% playing for him. I have no doubt we will still have our ups and downs, but I believe 2021 we will have the heart and cattle to be in the top 3.
No doubt.. but to say we can't have an opinion on a player and who's getting game time etc.. please give me a break..

Tonight proved toomaga needs more gametime same as rfm.. provided real go forward.. also proved Lewis cripples our attack

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll still have a whinge during games, i cant help it.

Having said that I honestly think we are building nicely for next year and then 2021.

People say this is the same as last year, it isn't. This is all on DEFENCE. These guys are defending putting their bodies on the line because they are buying in.

Add a few attack peices and more time , I think we are looking good for next year.

If Pay doesn't peform early then sack him and get someone in. At this stage though, I am on board.

I can't believe it lol....but #Payin
Agreed

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No doubt.. but to say we can't have an opinion on a player and who's getting game time etc.. please give me a break..

Tonight proved toomaga needs more gametime same as rfm.. provided real go forward.. also proved Lewis cripples our attack
Lewis has been lacking in attack, but I truly believe if he doesn’t play we leak more try’s. so I think it’s a good selection having him there.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs are back! Where was this grit and aggression earlier in the season? My brother pointed to the Sue factor - as in not there. Whatever the reason, the whole team is performing. Well done boys.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it's about time. Pay ain't going anywhere till the end of his tenure at least.

Get used to it.

Last edited:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a different platform compared to last year's last few weeks! I can't wait till next year, bring on 2020!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bullshit... Lewis was outstanding in his role and partnership with Foran. Man of match for fuck sake and talked up by Slater, Fittler and Fatty. Kind of figure they know what they are talking about...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bullshit... Lewis was outstanding in his role and partnership with Foran. Man of match for fuck sake and talked up by Slater, Fittler and Fatty. Kind of figure they know what they are talking about...
Your entitled to your opinion.. but m.o.m is laughable in my opinion.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Your entitled to your opinion.. but m.o.m is laughable in my opinion.
Thanks and so are 3 legends of the game...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Thanks and so are 3 legends of the game...
TV presenter m.o.m have been a farce for years..