Jack cogger

Captain_Karisma

Waterboy
Reaction score
What do we do from him. He’s just there for cover and it seems a bit of a waste. He’s been in good form so I feel for him but a backup hooker would be a good role for him to fill

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Pay isn't going to use him then put him back to Canterbury Cup. It's no good for him getting no game time, we have others that can play in the halves if needed, can't keep carrying a player just in case.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
It is a waste. 2 weeks in a row..shows pays lack of thought process. Should know how-to play cogger even if foz and Lewis play on.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon Pay should have played him at least 12 to 15 minutes each side of half time.

Pay must still be questioning his defence in the middle in such tight contests.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s a waste indeed and feel for him. But we got the win and it was great, let’s hope he gets another shot.!!

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i feel for him. can't be easy watching the entire game on the bench.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How has cogger been playing¿ haven't been watching much matches

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Guys we've won our last 2 games against supposed Premiership contenders with Foran and Lewis. I like Cogger, but at the moment he's professional enough to know he'll just have to wait for now.

Let's not change a working thing. If anything credit to us for winning with 16 players.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Funny thing if it wasn’t for forans injury Lewis was getting dropped (he did anyways). Then came back because I think nu brown and Wakeman got injured/dropped. In the meantime Lewis got injured so got rushed back in.

Cogger has been our best player since origin. Shame to see him get dropped to the bench. But hey 4 in a row is it? So can’t argue with that.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think we will keep him. He is an excellent Terry Lamb style player with a big future but we just don't have a position for him. Unless Foran goes down again but without Foran there we're just not there.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think he’s genuine insurance cover for Foran atm.

It was a tight, bruising game tonight. There wasn’t any real need to take JMK or any of the big boys off for him while they were getting the job done out there.

If we were chasing points in the last 10-20 then we may have seen him injected.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really feel for Cogger, waste of his time last 2 weeks just warming the bench ... me thinks we play Lewis at 4, Holland either back to NSW Cup or number 17 and player Cogger at 7 ... I personally feel Cogger has earned his place in our 17 but not to warm our bench .. either way just can't stop smiling tonight haha loved it how Tolman ran so fast even the FLASH could not catch him to tease Brown at FT haha go the DOGGIESSSSS !!! Great defense wins games and if we work on our attack more we can do anything the rest of the year and 2020 is looking POSITIVE !!!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I really feel for Cogger, waste of his time last 2 weeks just warming the bench ... me thinks we play Lewis at 4, Holland either back to NSW Cup or number 17 and player Cogger at 7 ... I personally feel Cogger has earned his place in our 17 but not to warm our bench .. either way just can't stop smiling tonight haha loved it how Tolman ran so fast even the FLASH could not catch him to tease Brown at FT haha go the DOGGIESSSSS !!! Great defense wins games and if we work on our attack more we can do anything the rest of the year and 2020 is looking POSITIVE !!!
Mate spot on Cogger should be our 7 as he has more of a ball playing mentality and Holland to 17 and move Lewis to 4 as this kid can play too .... 100% XCITED just like you and many other on here .. FINALLY proud to be a bulldog, now just to buy a new jersey to replace the one I threw away months ago MUAHHAHAHA

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When DWZ went off , I thought it could have been Hoppa to the back Lewis into the centres and Cogger into the halves. But Pay knows best. In Pay We Trust

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It is a waste. 2 weeks in a row..shows pays lack of thought process. Should know how-to play cogger even if foz and Lewis play on.
Not necessarily... the opportunity just hasn't presented itself in my opinion.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Pay isn't going to use him then put him back to Canterbury Cup. It's no good for him getting no game time, we have others that can play in the halves if needed, can't keep carrying a player just in case.
Cant he still play cup this weekend?

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Out of the box thinking...
a lot of people here saying a player has to play a certain positions traditional role...

Could we possibly play three halves on the field and be effective??

Or create a new hybrid position which suits cogger/lewis? Like how Tommy Turbo and Tedesco both played fullback like in soo game 2