Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every team is gonna shit themselves playing us after watching that and seeing the last 2 months
...especially the fucking Broncos who I hope are bent over in diarrehic pain, touching cloth right now!!
And, just like we did to the Saints' hopes in successive years, I pray we bury those of the fucking Maroon ***** on the final bell!

Reaction score
Game of the year..
most pleasing part is how everyone turning up for each other and there has been awesome defence last month..
I honestly think the praise needs to go to the boys efforts I still not fan of pay as I don’t see set plays or any brains on the way they attack. I even think he shouldve used a fresh Cogger last 20 minutes.
Always great to win over eels.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So there was a shoulder charge, a head butt (well, head thrust anyway), a kick out to give a penalty try, 12 on 12 for 9min....I’m calling it...The Game of the Round!
And don’t forget the punch up at the end of the game.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The player commitment is astounding, what a performance.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone was brilliant tonight except Reimis Smith what he did was unforgivable and thankfully is didn’t cost us. If he’s not suspended I’d drop him next week.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
cant wait to see that grumpy mofo Arthur's face , it was clear he instructed brown to be the hitman and go after Dwz at all cost and its going to hurt them I hope they throw the book at him
on ya jack standing up for the lads true captain material

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

You fucking beauty!!!! Best game of footy that I have seen all year!!!!!
I'd say the past few years when you look at the level we played at, the passion and don't forget we had a five day turnaround. Haven't seen the heart and passion in the jersey in years because Des didn't get it, what the jersey means

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How good is it actually getting nervous during a game. Maaaan it’s so good. Feel like the dogs are finally back!!!

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Said it earlier in thread but Lewis' defence was next level.
Cut Manu down low and then Cumberland throw/wrestled him down up top superbly.
Nullified their best.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i like the fact that lewis seems to get under forwards skin because he's not a fucking speedbump

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just impressed with the attitude, the defence, the focus and desperation. Playing now like a top 8 side. Hope we bring that into 2020, add a couple good signings to help our attack and we could be scoring more than 3 tries a game which make followingthis club very enjoyable