A WIN for the ages

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
5 day turnaround
Playing a finals team

ALL HEART.

This is what we have been calling for.

Seriously, what has changed? It's like a switch has been flicked and they are a completely different team. But individuals are playing like I have never seen them play before. Anyone have an idea if it's coaching staff or what?
It's DWZ I swear it.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The moment for me was in the last few minutes when the Eels were passing from sideline to sideline and our guys were done. They just didn't give up! Well done boys, RESPECT.
For me it was when jacko ripped into brown for the dog shot on DWZ my first thought was my dogs are back fucking nearly shed a tear

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For me it was when jacko ripped into brown for the dog shot on DWZ my first thought was my dogs are back fucking nearly shed a tear
Yes, very good sign isn't it when they look after eachother like that!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh like the passion is back in the Jersey. Fuck it took me back to the 80's. We didn't take a backward step
I put it down to DWZ the boys where ready to destroy the whole eels pack after the cheap shot

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope Stimson buys into the culture next year, he could be massive for us

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idc what happens for the rest of the year. No better feeling then stealing a win from parra right at the death

Reactions: TAS

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched a 2011 win over the Eels in golden point earlier this arvo. Safe to say this game will be the next highlight game.

Close to game of the year in regards to eventful entertainment.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
5 day turnaround
Playing a finals team

ALL HEART.

This is what we have been calling for.

Seriously, what has changed? It's like a switch has been flicked and they are a completely different team. But individuals are playing like I have never seen them play before. Anyone have an idea if it's coaching staff or what?
Building a team and a team culture takes time. I think we have just finally got to that point in our evolution as a team!!!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Building a team and a team culture takes time. I think we have just finally got to that point in our evolution as a team!!!
Perfectly said! Supporters don't see everything that goes on to get to that point, hence the impatience and frustration, but when it does come together it's very beautiful to watch, especially at the Bulldogs!

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This type of win and what we have shown the past month will attract players to our club

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The moment for me was in the last few minutes when the Eels were passing from sideline to sideline and our guys were done. They just didn't give up! Well done boys, RESPECT.
I love their composure in this situation. No one rushed out of the line to stop the play, they just regrouped and held their line straight. Fantastic!!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfectly said! Supporters don't see everything that goes on to get to that point, hence the impatience and frustration, but when it does come together it's very beautiful to watch, especially at the Bulldogs!
Damn straight!!!