Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The odds on us winning the Premiership have just shortened by one-third and we're now above the Warriors on the Title line of betting. If the inconceivable could ever happen, imagine the smile on the poor **** who backed the Dogs at the start of the Season at 3000/1!!

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was glad to see Jackson have a dig at that grub in front of the ref.

Parra were obviously on orders to take DWZ out of the game and Jackson did the right thing and made a scene of it.

Just a shame big papi didn't drop his shoulder into the grubs jaw when he came back on!

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wow.
Just wow.
Actually gave a shit when we made an error and was giving the boys a standing ovation at full time.
I, like many, gave up on them this year but performances over the past month - especially tonight - have sucked me back into the glory that is supporting this incredible club.
This feeling will take me through work tomorrow.
Thanks boys!
:grinning:

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing beats a win against Parra and to Mitchell Moses who is happy he didn’t come to the bulldogs guess what every dogs fan is even more glad you didn’t come
Fmd.. you could hear Moses and gutherson whinging threw the refs mic all fuckn game

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was glad to see Jackson have a dig at that grub in front of the ref.

Parra were obviously on orders to take DWZ out of the game and Jackson did the right thing and made a scene of it.

Just a shame big papi didn't drop his shoulder into the grubs jaw when he came back on!
Even Tolman gave him a crack at full time!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That really was an incredible game of footy. We are improving in every facet of the game. Individuals are improving. We defending our fucking arses off, and we are winning.
I could not be more proud right now. We seem to have learnt what our limitations are, and we are playing to that ability 100%!!!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Easy fix. Pick Lochy each week for his defence and the the other 16 blokes to score points!!'

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too much to lose if you miss.. 7 tackle set is why they don't have a crack
Yeah I know it’s double edged sword but if you practice it and enough you can completely seal the game off.