Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we please practice field goals and seal wins those wins and save the fans from the last minutes of agony haha

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shit timing but I really haven't felt this way about a Dog outfit since 2014. It's been downhill from Black Friday of that year but tonight, we found our high water mark. That was what Rugby League is supposed to be about. And no matter what you think of the Eels, there was no other team I'd rather face when it comes to true Dog rivalry. Tonight, the words Grit and Glory returned to describe a Dogs effort. We have waited years for that kind of performance.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brilliant game of footy.

Napa has really stepped up. Plenty of positives Pay & Georgalis the GOAT just need to get us firing at the start of the season.

To go to Parra's home ground and come up with that performance is outstanding. Well done to the players and coach.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So there was a shoulder charge, a head butt (well, head thrust anyway), a kick out to give a penalty try, 12 on 12 for 9min....I’m calling it...The Game of the Round!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I love my dogs and I love these dogs!!! Fucking great effort players, coaching staff and front office.
DOGS OF WAR LIVE AGAIN

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been a fan of Dean Pay for months. I’ve stuck solid even when he was coping so much undeserved crap.
He is a very good NRL coach. To be 2 points out of the 8 with 2 weeks remaining is beyond belief with such a no name roster. They are playing for their coach. U can see it.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every team is gonna shit themselves playing us after watching that and seeing the last 2 months