Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parra will shift the ball early in their sets, they have plenty of strike out wide even with fingersin out. That will be a challenge that souffs did not present as they had origin flops Roberts & Gagai in the centres.

Take out Mitchell Moses like Farah was taken out and we have a good chance.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Game will be won or lost in the first 20 if we can be close or even leading we can drag them into the arm wrestle. If they get a fast start I don’t like the chances of us clawing our way back into it.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL can't afford to have the Parra bandwagon fall apart especially at their home ground
But if the Doggies stay alive, the NRL will expect bigger crowds the next couple weeks with Dogs fans turning up. One of the main reason attendances are down is because where the Dogs are sitting at the bottom. And we all know how dogs fans can boost attendances if we are winning so I'd say it's more vital the Dogs win than Parra losing especially when they are going to play semis and their fans are going to turn up the next few weeks no matter what. That's if there is a conspiracy theory of course.

bulldogfan1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure why everyone is rating Parra highly.
As i have said before, look a litttle deeper into there wins and it is alot of smoke and mirrors.
They have had a very very easy draw. They only played the Storm and Roosters once each and got smacked. In fact they got humiliated by the Storm.
They also got spanked by Manly and. The did beat the Rabbitohs but the Rabbitohs were badly depleted that night.
They also got held to nil in Canberra. Yes they did beat Canberra in the second game up in Darwin after they were down 18-0.
There record is a classic example of fools gold.
I give us a huge chance tonight.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if the Doggies stay alive, the NRL will expect bigger crowds the next couple weeks with Dogs fans turning up. One of the main reason attendances are down is because where the Dogs are sitting at the bottom. And we all know how dogs fans can boost attendances if we are winning so I'd say it's more vital the Dogs win than Parra losing especially when they are going to play semis and their fans are going to turn up the next few weeks no matter what. That's if there is a conspiracy theory of course.
Apart from the absolute die hards I doubt the average Dogs fan would even know we are a chance. Let’s not kid ourselves we need a miracle to even be alive in the last round let alone qualify for the finals.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it’s definitely a great place, been at Fisherman’s Wharf and union square so far. The UV rating got me on my fist day though, wasn’t hot at all but my white ass burns easy lol. I’ll check that burger joint out for sure, I went to in n out burger and I didn’t really get the hype tbh
Go to PF Chang’s .. best Chinese ever

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sausalito
Great place to hang out and smash a few Buds.
I’ve been traveling Europe for the last month and currently in Malta,
It’s 8.45 am and already stinking hot,will be tuning in for hopefully another great performance from the boys.
Malta great place beautiful

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dogs might be flat tonight short turn around eels by 30 or a close game lose by 8 points

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dogs might be flat tonight short turn around eels by 30 or a close game lose by 8 points
I’m th8nkimg same thing, flat as a tack after big game then short turnaround

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah i give them a big chance, had everything against them last 3 weeks surprised me. I am on the boys to win

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Parra are the form team of the comp, but i guess so are we haha

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler is a wank tipped parra then needled if he changes his mind said il let you know what a wank

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta get into Evans also. Blokes been terrorising everyone and getting away with it

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope hoppa puts the long studs in tonight im sick of the prick slippin all over the place

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bit of antiques roadshow before the footy.. 8-)