Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He calls everyone “blowarse” but doesn’t seem to comprehend that he’s on the rumors section of the forum. Or maybe he simply can’t read. Either way the only blowarse is himself.
Exactly mate. It’s so predictable in every rumour thread and pretty annoying

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven’t heard anyone use the term blow arse since a little fat 14 year old kid said it 20 years ago in Bankstown Square. You’re not 34 by any chance are you?

It’s because of those sort of comments (as well as Mr I demanding to be PMed first then repeating people’s sources) that a lot of us won’t post very good info here.
Anyone that ever names a source for inside info is an idiot. Just remember it’s a rumours thread and you don’t have to read if you want to call everyone “blowarses”
Lol yeah I havnt heard "blow arse" for a while too.

I

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else hearing the askig price??
Nope. But weather we get him or not will be very interesting, and If we do I hope he comes here an works his ass off to make the spot his. Be a good inclusion .

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven’t heard anyone use the term blow arse since a little fat 14 year old kid said it 20 years ago in Bankstown Square. You’re not 34 by any chance are you?

It’s because of those sort of comments (as well as Mr I demanding to be PMed first then repeating people’s sources) that a lot of us won’t post very good info here.
Anyone that ever names a source for inside info is an idiot. Just remember it’s a rumours thread and you don’t have to read if you want to call everyone “blowarses”
Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, (blowarse)was said always in jest.. FYI I like to read the rumors, maybe I am a little fat kid from Bankstown.. Who knows

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He calls everyone “blowarse” but doesn’t seem to comprehend that he’s on the rumors section of the forum. Or maybe he simply can’t read. Either way the only blowarse is himself.
Thanks for noticing

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Didn’t mean to hurt your feelings, (blowarse)was said always in jest.. FYI I like to read the rumors, maybe I am a little fat kid from Bankstown.. Who knows
You nor anyone else here will ever hurt my feelings but just remember people won’t bother sharing any info they get if they’ll be insulted for sharing it

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You nor anyone else here will ever hurt my feelings but just remember people won’t bother sharing any info they get if they’ll be insulted for sharing it
If TK is based on the truth and nothing but the truth without the rumours, it would probably stop to exist !

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll stay at knights now they getting new coach that’s my guess

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
COWBOYS LOSING BATTLE FOR RAMIEN
NORTH Queensland’s hopes of securing unwanted Newcastle centre Jesse Ramien are fading. Blindside understands Ramien’s preference is to move to Sydney to be closer to his young daughter, which brings Canterbury and his former club the Sharks right into the frame.

The Cowboys have expressed interest and Ramien was highly impressed with the North Queensland set-up when he flew north last week for a tour of the club.

But the trip rammed home just how far Ramien would be from his young daughter if he moved full-time to Townsville.

He will finalise his future early next week.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/ef4ea004738b5d405ffd817512170417

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
COWBOYS LOSING BATTLE FOR RAMIEN
NORTH Queensland’s hopes of securing unwanted Newcastle centre Jesse Ramien are fading. Blindside understands Ramien’s preference is to move to Sydney to be closer to his young daughter, which brings Canterbury and his former club the Sharks right into the frame.

The Cowboys have expressed interest and Ramien was highly impressed with the North Queensland set-up when he flew north last week for a tour of the club.

But the trip rammed home just how far Ramien would be from his young daughter if he moved full-time to Townsville.

He will finalise his future early next week.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/ef4ea004738b5d405ffd817512170417
If this is accurate then I hope we sign him. It’s what a good man would want to do for his child.

I also think it hopefully means it is us if he finalises his future next week. Sharks aren’t in the race surely their cap isn’t worked till someone if anyone takes Dugan or some other spud.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If this is accurate then I hope we sign him. It’s what a good man would want to do for his child.

I also think it hopefully means it is us if he finalises his future next week. Sharks aren’t in the race surely their cap isn’t worked till someone if anyone takes Dugan or some other spud.
Sharks are over the cap for next year so it has to be us if that article is true

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
If it’s next week then it can’t be the Sharks unless someone’s thrown stupid coin at Dugan

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sharks will probably offload Dugan to Bulldogs for $500K to free up room to buy the former Shark back a younger Ramien. Watch this Space???

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
No....

We need to save our war chest for Dallan quality players.