Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’d say you don’t know anything at all.. Why would the club leak this to you? Blowarse
Settle down bud.. we appreciate anyone who can provide information , regardless of the source.. when you receive second hand information there's always a chance it may not be on the money, just the nature of the beast

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Settle down bud.. we appreciate anyone who can provide information , regardless of the source.. when you receive second hand information there's always a chance it may not be on the money, just the nature of the beast
Exactly right... look if people are gonna get offended with me or anyone else sharing any info i just won’t say anything at all. I see kenellers on here frustrated at how we been going and if I can shed any positive news about what the club is doing I want to be able too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We're actually signing Luke Walsh..

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly right... look if people are gonna get offended with me or anyone else sharing any info i just won’t say anything at all. I see kenellers on here frustrated at how we been going and if I can shed any positive news about what the club is doing I want to be able too.
Hahahaha no dramas at all, what I find frustrating is, a number of folks on here seem to be in the know, but funnily nothing has come to fruition, and no one knew about DWZ.. Or did your source tell you this and you kept it quiet too?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahahaha no dramas at all, what I find frustrating is, a number of folks on here seem to be in the know, but funnily nothing has come to fruition, and no one knew about DWZ.. Or did your source tell you this and you kept it quiet too?
Can’t speak for anyone else here... sorry

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If no Ramien, then we either sign a Curtis Scott/Semi or Averillo makes a miraculous jump to first grade. I refuse to put up with Holland for another season. If you’re a dud for 4 seasons, you’ll always be a dud

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are looking at curtis Scott atm
He wants to come back to Sydney

Melb are well off now with centres
He may be a surplus to requirements

If the Ramien is offer has been withdrawn it will all come down to balancing the books

There will be 3 additions to the 2020 squad
Maybe Api and Herman have accepted before Jessie

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Get fucking Scott if we can he’s a gun

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's just something that doesn't feel right about Ramien. I know we desperately need a centre but not at any cost.

If the club has seen a genuine reason to withdraw the offer then all good.

Hopefully another option will show.

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In Pay's interview today he actually mentions Ramien,So who knows..

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
People on here make me laugh. Listening to randoms saying the deal is on or off, like managers or who ever is apparently leaking this so called info, has nothing better to do than tell some bloke what’s going on every single day. Lol

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People on here make me laugh. Listening to randoms saying the deal is on or off, like managers or who ever is apparently leaking this so called info, has nothing better to do than tell some bloke what’s going on every single day. Lol
nice

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
There is more chance that people who actually know stuff blabber information about such things then there is of it being kept quiet. Think about it, as humans we can't help but pass on info at the water fountain, it's in our nature and we do it for many different reasons. Like managers are known for keeping stuff quiet and not manipulating the situation for their own greed?? Not saying I believe rumours but certainly can't not entertain the fact that some people may know/hear things around the club.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You realise this is a rumour section don’t you Einstein? I think in 99% of rumours I’ve read here you are calling people blowarses and carrying on like a moron
Maybe I’m the blowarse, who knows

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Maybe I’m the blowarse, who knows
I haven’t heard anyone use the term blow arse since a little fat 14 year old kid said it 20 years ago in Bankstown Square. You’re not 34 by any chance are you?

It’s because of those sort of comments (as well as Mr I demanding to be PMed first then repeating people’s sources) that a lot of us won’t post very good info here.
Anyone that ever names a source for inside info is an idiot. Just remember it’s a rumours thread and you don’t have to read if you want to call everyone “blowarses”

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t heard anyone use the term blow arse since a little fat 14 year old kid said it 20 years ago in Bankstown Square. You’re not 34 by any chance are you?

It’s because of those sort of comments (as well as Mr I demanding to be PMed first then repeating people’s sources) that a lot of us won’t post very good info here.
Anyone that ever names a source for inside info is an idiot. Just remember it’s a rumours thread and you don’t have to read if you want to call everyone “blowarses”
He calls everyone “blowarse” but doesn’t seem to comprehend that he’s on the rumors section of the forum. Or maybe he simply can’t read. Either way the only blowarse is himself.