"Bulldogs Team of the Decade 2000-2009" vs "Bulldogs Team of the Decade 2010-2019"

"Bulldogs Team of the Decade 2000-2009" vs "Bulldogs Team of the Decade 2010-2019"

• 2000-2009 13+

Votes: 29 58.0%
  • 2000-2009 1-12

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • 2010-2019 1-12

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • 2010-2019 13+

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Might be a toss of the coin between him and Trent Hodgo..Neither are/were game winners on their own in my opinion.
Hodkinson did more for the NSW team than Cleary did. Hodko was the main kicker and organizer. Maloney did that for Cleary.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleary is the worst NSW halfback skill wise ever. Clear enough for you?
Didn’t argue that fact, you said skill level is worse now than 15 years ago
I said that’s a crock
Do u think el Masri could score the leaping try’s remis smith can score into a corner
That’s the sort of thing I’m pointing out
Skill level is no different to 15 years ago if not better now

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000-2009 would win. Would be a great game but I think they would come out on top

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodkinson literally made the game winning play to win a series LMAO
hahaha 1 play in one game and then obscurity.. .how's his career going? yep big time player right up ther with Joey and Thurston...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Didn’t argue that fact, you said skill level is worse now than 15 years ago
I said that’s a crock
Do u think el Masri could score the leaping try’s remis smith can score into a corner
That’s the sort of thing I’m pointing out
Skill level is no different to 15 years ago if not better now
What an idiotic arguement you have put up about Hazem. He was playing at the end of last decade against guys like Inglis, Folau and others who could do that and Hazem still made Origin. Reimis can't defend like Hazem or score tries Hazem use to either. To even suggest that Reimis is better than Hazem shows how idiotic your argument is and I wont bother arguing the point with you anymore.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
hahaha 1 play in one game and then obscurity.. .how's his career going? yep big time player right up ther with Joey and Thurston...
He actually kicked a us to a few wins with field goals too

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an idiotic arguement you have put up about Hazem. He was playing at the end of last decade against guys like Inglis, Folau and others who could do that and Hazem still made Origin. Reimis can't defend like Hazem or score tries Hazem use to either. To even suggest that Reimis is better than Hazem shows how idiotic your argument is and I wont bother arguing the point with you anymore.
When did I say remis was better......
Again your just dribbling
There no way hazem scores those aerobatic try’s he scores..
I’m just pointing out skillset of players is no worse
Skillset is no worse today than 15 years ago
Your original argument was players have worse skillset now and I said said what a load of shit
Players are just as skilful now as then and probably more

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so.. you rate Cleary and Hodgo "Coach"??

Thank fuck we have Pay as coach then and not you, eh Coach...?.
I was just laughing at the fact you said hokko was never a game winner and a another poster said
He literally won the origin series he played in with a try
That is all
Only laughing at that

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was just laughing at the fact you said hokko was never a game winner and a another poster said
He literally won the origin series he played in with a try
That is all
Only laughing at that
Couldn't give a fuck about what you laugh about "coach". Yes he threw a dummy to score a try that one a match and win a series, ironically with JRenyolds as his halves partner only for them to drop Josh the following year and lose the series again (its good to be a Queenslander)..

My comparison was that neither are anywhere near the player they are/were hyped to be and not regular big moment match winners . Hodgo's career went backwards and "no Maloney" and NSW probably wouldn't have won this year either.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldn't give a fuck about what you laugh about "coach". Yes he threw a dummy to score a try that one a match and win a series, ironically with JRenyolds as his halves partner only for them to drop Josh the following year and lose the series again (its good to be a Queenslander)..

My comparison was that neither are anywhere near the player they are/were hyped to be and not regular big moment match winners . Hodgo's career went backwards and "no Maloney" and NSW probably wouldn't have won this year either.
He actually kicked us few clutch field goals for us to win too
Why didn’t you write that instead of match winner...
And Maloney was our worst in game 3....
No need to swear there basil dog......

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He actually kicked us few clutch field goals for us to win too
Why didn’t you write that instead of match winner...
And Maloney was our worst in game 3....
No need to swear there basil dog......
Shit coach, you are a nitpicking a bit, but ok..Teddy was the real star for NSW, the whole series.

Fuck is a term of endearment in "stralian" I was never much good with English.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shit coach, you are a nitpicking a bit, but ok..Teddy was the real star for NSW, the whole series.

Fuck is a term of endearment in "stralian" I was never much good with English.
Thought it was **** the term of endearment here