Official NRL Supercoach & NRL Fantasy 2019

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surgess hasnt been much lately. Remember how he started the year averaging about 100 the first 3 rounds? Hasnt looked like going there again since. Which Fafita? I traded the old fat one weeks ago, he was a disappintment while i had him. It was my fault, i got him when he was going well every week, and as soon as i did, hes been shit since. I did that to a few players this year lol.

I thought about looping T Turbo but decided to let it ride coz i didnt really want to bench anyone to captain the non starter. If hed got a bit more, like that week he got 160 something, i def would have though. A lot of players have been getting 100 or just over lately. I will leave the C on Cook and hope for the best.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Surgess hasnt been much lately. Remember how he started the year averaging about 100 the first 3 rounds? Hasnt looked like going there again since. Which Fafita? I traded the old fat one weeks ago, he was a disappintment while i had him. It was my fault, i got him when he was going well every week, and as soon as i did, hes been shit since. I did that to a few players this year lol.

I thought about looping T Turbo but decided to let it ride coz i didnt really want to bench anyone to captain the non starter. If hed got a bit more, like that week he got 160 something, i def would have though. A lot of players have been getting 100 or just over lately. I will leave the C on Cook and hope for the best.
I ended up keeping Surgess just because his dual position was helpful and dumped Nikora and Andrew Fifita and brought in Nathan Brown....that trade didn't really get the results I wanted haha. Took To'o out to play Brown and To'o went 70+

At least Ma'u and captain Moses got the results..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Captain cook or smith?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I actually went in to change my C to Ponga but didn't end up doing it. Now it looks like he's going to go massive. Cook better go big now. But then im hoping a player goes well against us. :/

Mau adjusted to 132. Wow. I would never have considered making him V or C though

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I actually went in to change my C to Ponga but didn't end up doing it. Now it looks like he's going to go massive. Cook better go big now. But then im hoping a player goes well against us. :/

Mau adjusted to 132. Wow. I would never have considered making him V or C though
Ponga scored like 5 points in the second half lol

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Huge scores this week my opponents projections 1394 mins is 1538

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Huge scores. 1463 atm.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone thinking of trading LoLo this week?
I’m already in the Prelim of both my H2H comps with mates but only have 1 trade left.

Backrow of LoLo, Murray, Matterson, Jurbo, Nikora, so a little thin.

Crichton looks tempting...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends what your reserves are like, will you need that trade up your sleeve in case of an injury/suspension during the last few rounds??

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Who else here is in same league as me. It's the second Kennel league I think

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone thinking of trading LoLo this week?
I’m already in the Prelim of both my H2H comps with mates but only have 1 trade left.

Backrow of LoLo, Murray, Matterson, Jurbo, Nikora, so a little thin.

Crichton looks tempting...
Glad I didn’t succumb, LoLo with a beast score - could be another big week - I’m on 476 with only 5 players played - no captain yet.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fucking 4th best centre is a headfuck.

Ma’u, latrell, Bateman are clear.

Then who?!