McGregor hits a new low

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Jumping the cage and punching on after a fight finishes? His mates included. Even Putin gave it too him in a meeting broadcasted to behave himself and not become a monkey.
Lol ok one little incident that kabbib did out of anger and frustrations cause mcfuckwit kept hassling him , you make kabbib on the same level as that scum?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol ok one little incident that kabbib did out of anger and frustrations cause mcfuckwit kept hassling him , you make kabbib on the same level as that scum?
When you do something scummy you become scum. It’s not like you get 3 free scummy acts then become a scummy **** lol. Had he not reacted the way he did there’d be no reason for me to call him scummy. He already beat a non motivated care free McGregor but his reaction tarnished it.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
When you do something scummy you become scum. It’s not like you get 3 free scummy acts then become a scummy **** lol. Had he not reacted the way he did there’d be no reason for me to call him scummy. He already beat a non motivated care free McGregor but his reaction tarnished it.
So a person can’t react to anything out of frustration? He apologised and admitted is wrongs ,so you have never done nothing out of frustration?
And if you have so I call you scum?

Mcfuckwit has been a **** and a scum multiple times his raped woman, been in jail cheated on his wife harmed innocent people and now punching old man, but kabbib is the same as mcfuckwit cause he jumped the ring to help his mate lol ok bro.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So a person can’t react to anything out of frustration? He apologised and admitted is wrongs ,so you have never done nothing out of frustration?

Mcfuckwit has been a **** and a scum multiple times his raped woman, been in jail cheated on his wife harmed innocent people and now punching old man, but kabbib is the same as mcfuckwit cause he jumped the ring to help his mate lol ok bro.
I never said I haven’t don’t anything scummy and I actually don’t think I have in my adult life tbh lol. I did however steal mates food back in primary school.
McGregor raped women? Where’s the proof? Let’s nto start this metoo kharra that is backfiring majorly lol.

The reason jumping the ring is coz it’s a professional sport. You’re meant to conduct
Yourself professionally especially if
You’ve just won the damn fight lol not jump back in and get your Habiba’s to jump the cage and punch other people. That’s cowardly shit just like McGregor coward punched the old man.

I mean look if there was nothing khabib done that’s scummy then you claim I’m a racist towards Muslims lol (albeit a religion) but I’m saying it based off facts caught on tape. Not fake women claiming to be real rape victims.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I never said I haven’t don’t anything scummy and I actually don’t think I have in my adult life tbh lol. I did however steal mates food back in primary school.
McGregor raped women? Where’s the proof? Let’s nto start this metoo kharra that is backfiring majorly lol.

The reason jumping the ring is coz it’s a professional sport. You’re meant to conduct
Yourself professionally especially if
You’ve just won the damn fight lol not jump back in and get your Habiba’s to jump the cage and punch other people. That’s cowardly shit just like McGregor coward punched the old man.

I mean look if there was nothing khabib done that’s scummy then you claim I’m a racist towards Muslims lol (albeit a religion) but I’m saying it based off facts caught on tape. Not fake women claiming to be real rape victims.
There proof of mcfuckwit doing that shit his been caught it’s in his rap sheet google his charges ,
This has nothing to do with religion unless that’s what you intended to do but lowering any human to mcfuckwits level is a low blow, from what your saying by kabbib not acting professional his just as bad as someone punching an old man.

That’s your opinion but compared to most people that follow that sport his actually respected and highly spoken of.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There proof of mcfuckwit doing that shit his been caught it’s in his rap sheet google his charges ,
This has nothing to do with religion unless that’s what you intended to do but lowering any human to mcfuckwits level is a low blow, from what your saying by kabbib not acting professional his just as bad as someone punching an old man.

That’s your opinion but compared to most people that follow that sport his actually respected and highly spoken of.
The bus thing was caught on tape true I was referring to the apparent rape cases. His innocent until proven guilty.
Imagine your sexy head got accused of raping a chick and everyone believed her without any evidence. That’s essentially what’s happening these days. Just like with some footy players. It’s not right even if you don’t like a person you don’t just keep tarnishing the name by going along with falsified reports.

It is my opinion correct but also a factual one ;)
Also the religion thing was just
Me not being able to help myself lolz

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The bus thing was caught on tape true I was referring to the apparent rape cases. His innocent until proven guilty.
Imagine your sexy head got accused of raping a chick and everyone believed her without any evidence. That’s essentially what’s happening these days. Just like with some footy players. It’s not right even if you don’t like a person you don’t just keep tarnishing the name by going along with falsified reports.

It is my opinion correct but also a factual one ;)
Also the religion thing was just
Me not being able to help myself lolz
Yeah I don’t put my sexy head just anywhere lol ,
But the bloke should be in jail just for punching a 6o something year old man just for refusing whiskey.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t put my sexy head just anywhere lol ,
But the bloke should be in jail just for punching a 6o something year old man just for refusing whiskey.
Punishment yes. Jail? Maybe? Lol
Imagine offering top notch alco...... wait

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

The reason why McGregor is scum is because he is white and Irish.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
White and Irish doesn’t make you a scum acting like mcfuckwit does.
I don’t think I’ll ever feel right until I hit an Irish?
Wasn’t it an Irish who sucker punched that innocent guy in Burwood a while back?

Deport all Irishmen, but leave the women behind!
Just send them to drug and alcohol meetings. Haha

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Old guy didn’t flinch what a piece of shit mcgregor is

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason why McGregor is scum is because he is white and Irish.
I don’t think I’ll ever feel right until I hit an Irish?
Wasn’t it an Irish who sucker punched that innocent guy in Burwood a while back?

Deport all Irishmen, but leave the women behind!
Just send them to drug and alcohol meetings. Haha

It’s people like you making statements like this that are the real scumbags.

I work with a heap of Irish blokes and they are some of the most loyal, hardworking, upstanding people I know.

There would be a couple of young Irish blokes more than willing to accomodate you in your endeavour to “Hit an Irish”

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I

I never understood maa Maybe I don't get a kick out off men cuddling In tights,used to love boxing back in the day when Tyson was at his peak ,Roy Jones jnr carving up kyosta making Australia proud ect ect
I'm old school, I prefer boxing over MMA
I have a solution for you blokes. Bare Knuckle FC on YouTube. No wrestling or BJJ from UFC and no corruption from pro Boxing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a solution for you blokes. Bare Knuckle FC on YouTube. No wrestling or BJJ from UFC and no corruption from pro Boxing
Sounds perfect. I'll check it out.

Thanks for the tip brother.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah and can you believe they call soccer a gay sport?

I respect a professional boxer more than a midget BJJ fighter who has a chip on his shoulder!
Boxing is the gayest sport of all.....two competitors of the same sex trying to fist each other....

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier.
Miocic proved all that floor fighting and wrestling is just a load of shit didn’t he?

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched Stipe Miocic vs Daniel Cormier.
Miocic proved all that floor fighting and wrestling is just a load of shit didn’t he?
Hmm not really, Cormier, an Olympic level wrestler decided to not wrestle and try to stand and bang with a high level striker who's way taller and huge reach advantage. Weird tactics.

Did you watch Romero v Costa? Great example of high level boxing in the UFC.