Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Semi Radradra eyeing NRL return.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree. Would love to sign him.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather have a full Radradre than a semi Radradra...

I'll see my self out.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather have a full Radradre than a semi Radradra...

I'll see my self out.
That depends... being the strapping black man he is.. if he went Ian Roberts on you, then you would probably much prefer semi radrada.. less painful one would imagine.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That depends... being the strapping black man he is.. if he went Ian Roberts on you, then you would probably much prefer semi radrada.. less painful one would imagine.
I.... don't tend to imagen such things...

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Semi is a x-factor, a game changer I would love him at the dogs. Parra can suck it

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Imagine...This could be our backline 2020 ?
1. DWZ
2. Radradra
3. Ramein
4. Hopoate
5. Smith / Okunbor
6. Cogger / Lewis
7. Foran
Wake me up please :tearsofjoy:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely he wouldn't go from Bordeaux to Parra for a better lifestyle as they put it? How stupid is he....
Bordeaux is one of the coolest cities in france!! Way cooler then say Paris. The whole CBD is shut down to traffic, so you can wander the streets searching for amazing food and bars full of atmosphere. And its clean!! The mayor made it law that each building owner is responsible for keeping the outside of the building clean. So unlike most european cities where the old sandstone buildings have absorbed all of the soot and pollution from all of the diesel fumes, the buildings in Bordeaux are all white and clean. It makes a massive difference!!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bordeaux is one of the coolest cities in france!! Way cooler then say Paris. The whole CBD is shut down to traffic, so you can wander the streets searching for amazing food and bars full of atmosphere. And its clean!! The mayor made it law that each building owner is responsible for keeping the outside of the building clean. So unlike most european cities where the old sandstone buildings have absorbed all of the soot and pollution from all of the diesel fumes, the buildings in Bordeaux are all white and clean. It makes a massive difference!!
Agreed. Bordeaux is a great city and no comparison to Parramatta, no offense to anyone. I wouldn’t go back to Paris although seeing the girls I had crushes on at school in Moulin Rouge was great memory :grinning:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Semi was great for Parra but would cost way too much. If he's after 700k plus then that's crazy money for any winger, let alone one that hasn't been in the NRL for a few years and is nearing the end of his career.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Well if semi is coming back and by the sound of things Holmes might be returning who would you get?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well if semi is coming back and by the sound of things Holmes might be returning who would you get?
Definitely Holmes. Has his best footy ahead of him. If he isn't going to leave for a career as a professional figure skater that is.. Both come with risks and uncertainty though and would be a gamble.

I'm all for guys trying to realise their dream and just making into camp for an NFL team is an accomplishment but I don't think these players realise how difficult a transition switching to American Football is, especially when the guys he's competing against have been playing it their whole lives.

We saw how much Hayne struggled to adjust when he came back to the NRL.. I wonder if Holmes will train his ass off to be the best league player he can be or pull a Hayne, take the money and coast through the rest of his league career because he's still pissed he didn't make it in the NFL...

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Semi was great for Parra but would cost way too much. If he's after 700k plus then that's crazy money for any winger, let alone one that hasn't been in the NRL for a few years and is nearing the end of his career.
Bro, Semi wins you games by himself. He carried the pathetic Eels on several occasions. 700k would be a bargain and you could chuck him in at centre too. Just turned 27 too so 3 year deal and you still get his peak

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bro, Semi wins you games by himself. He carried the pathetic Eels on several occasions. 700k would be a bargain and you could chuck him in at centre too. Just turned 27 too so 3 year deal and you still get his peak
Is he only 27? Still, I'm weary of players coming back to league from Rugby towards the end of their careers. Aside from Mat Rogers who was probably better after he came back from Rugby, it rarely works out well..

I'm not saying Semi isn't a weapon of a player, I agree that he was Parra's best player for years.. I'm saying for that money at that position and with domestic violence allegations and contract holdout baggage, it's a hefty price to pay. Especially when you can find gems like Sivo who Parra got from Canberra for near the minimum.

I'd rather 700k towards David Fifita or someone like that then Semi...

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine...This could be our backline 2020 ?
1. DWZ
2. Radradra
3. Ramein
4. Hopoate
5. Smith / Okunbor
6. Cogger / Lewis
7. Foran
Wake me up please :tearsofjoy:
If you want to be awake when Foran is playing, and asleep when he is injured you should prepare yourself for a lot of naps.

True Blue

old dog
Reaction score
Flamebouyant……..not sure when you were last in Bordeaux. Yes a great city, but while it is cleaning itself up, it is still pretty grotty in many parts. I live there and can vouch for my accuracy. In addition Semi is still signed up to Bordeaux Begles and there is no word on releasing him. He gets a lot more than $700k here and it is also in € so greater value.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should be going for semi big time put him in the centres

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Flamebouyant……..not sure when you were last in Bordeaux. Yes a great city, but while it is cleaning itself up, it is still pretty grotty in many parts. I live there and can vouch for my accuracy. In addition Semi is still signed up to Bordeaux Begles and there is no word on releasing him. He gets a lot more than $700k here and it is also in € so greater value.
Oh nice. Lucky you! I'm sure it has its dirty parts. All cities do. But comparably to others European cities it does look much cleaner.
I was there about 18 months ago. My wife and i lived in Pau for 2 years and we used to go there often. Why wife also lived there for a3 years when she was studying.
How long have you been there?