Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No Ogden named..?

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We really need to consolidate our spot at the top of the Canterbury cup ladder. Hope we can win all 3 grades! Did we win flag last week?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We really need to consolidate our spot at the top of the Canterbury cup ladder. Hope we can win all 3 grades! Did we win flag last week?
It doesn’t really matter in CCup or Flegg where you finish as long as you get in the top 4. There’s no home ground advantage in the finals they are all played at random grounds. Flegg won last week and we should knock off both in these week.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn’t really matter in CCup or Flegg where you finish as long as you get in the top 4. There’s no home ground advantage in the finals they are all played at random grounds. Flegg won last week and we should knock off both in these week.
Sweet. So we won all three grades last week. Well done boys.
It may not matter for the finals, but bragging rights for finishing first is what I want!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sweet. So we won all three grades last week. Well done boys.
It may not matter for the finals, but bragging rights for finishing first is what I want!!
Not sure we will get the minor premiership in either of them. This is the second last round as the first finals are on the same weekend as the last NRL round.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you remember when it was a given that all three grades would win? Oh those days. Unfortunate that it won’t be happening over the next few years at least

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you remember when it was a given that all three grades would win? Oh those days. Unfortunate that it won’t be happening over the next few years at least
I don’t tend to post a lot on the junior stuff, not often.. used to more so when Mr I would always keep it updated. But good to keep up on it all.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure we will get the minor premiership in either of them. This is the second last round as the first finals are on the same weekend as the last NRL round.
Haven't seen the flag table, but it's certainly possible in CCup.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to see Zac Rumble back after being injured in sgball trials early in the year - must have impressed somewhere to be being considered for a game in flegg. More good signs.

zac hollywood

Waterboy
Reaction score
guys can anyone tell me why averillos not playing in the halves in cc cup hes not a centre played all his junior footy in the halves and is better than all the young halves at the club

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably playing centre's allows to ease him in and adapt to reserves. I would imagine as he gets used to it they may shift him to halfs to partner Wakeham if they feel that's his future.
guys can anyone tell me why averillos not playing in the halves in cc cup hes not a centre played all his junior footy in the halves and is better than all the young halves at the club

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have an answer for you but I tend to think his future is in the halves, even though he played mostly wing centre fullback in junior rep footy.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen this on one of the Facebook site it's current with who qualifies for the finals in Canterbury cup I be dropping Holland and bring in Harper for last few rounds In the NRL

Attachments

Last edited: