silva

Utility
Reaction score
I blame elliott for his dumb strip penalty costing us victory against canberra

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i think this is the 4th thread on this topic.

I guess it keeps us interested until at least Thursday!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure if your picture would come up in the Oxford dictionary as the epitome of optimism or insanity

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My prediction is 12th and that is is winning all remaining games

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we keep our winning streak up till the end of the season I'll be proud even if f/a keeps us out of the finals. At least five games this year were lost on the back of piggyback penalties for our opponents. Two games had very contentious tries rewarded against us or overruled against us.

We haven't looked like a polished team all year, but aside from a few games in the middle of the season the team has seemed to work hard every game. If by some streak of luck we wind up in the finals I'll be incredibly happy despite knowing that we're a long shot of going deep into the finals series.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we keep our winning streak up till the end of the season I'll be proud even if f/a keeps us out of the finals. At least five games this year were lost on the back of piggyback penalties for our opponents. Two games had very contentious tries rewarded against us or overruled against us.

We haven't looked like a polished team all year, but aside from a few games in the middle of the season the team has seemed to work hard every game. If by some streak of luck we wind up in the finals I'll be incredibly happy despite knowing that we're a long shot of going deep into the finals series.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good post