Opinion Turbo brothers have formally rejected Bulldogs

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack them, we all should be dwz loyalists. The guy is a machine and Idgaf how good Tommy lawnmower is.

The dogs culture and "dna" is the polar opposite of the posh lifestyles of those living in the northern beaches. We don't do tans and long walks on the beach here in Bankstown. We eat El Jannah
So you'd rather live in bankstown than by the beach?!

Malla

Reaction score
Can someone please correct me if I am wrong but how can they formally reject us when we can't even formally approach them until November???

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just noticed in the article, their agent is a "Sutton" as well, we never had a chance... :laughing:

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of been nice but if they don’t want to be is probably for the better. Addo carr then wouldn’t mind him did alright against the maroons

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, what's wrong with that? not really that into the home and away lifestyle. The food in the bankstown area is much better
That might explain why we don’t produce a lot of local juniors these days, too busy eating

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Absolutely agree. Mitchell would take us to the top 8
For me, Mitchell has to leave his baggage and attitude at the door if he comes to Belmore. We don't need divas in the group we're building. He's a talent, no doubt. But at what cost?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh well move on to the next targets there loss stay at manly and never win nothing

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save the money stick to our juniors we have heaps of talent and need to give more players a taste of 1st grade,home grown
For long term sustainability

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This was always a pipe dream.
They are loyal Manly boys through and through, they were never leave Manly.

Do some reading on their Dad to understand why.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Completely expected. We don't need a fullback anyway. I see dwz there for years to come. And jake is ok but not needed. We need a centre and hooker most imo.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Good. They are north shore wankstains who are about as blue and white as Des Hasler was. We need to find players who will buy into
Our culture.,
They are brilliant players who would be a huge asset for any squad in the NRL.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Completely expected. We don't need a fullback anyway. I see dwz there for years to come. And make is ok but not needed. We need a centre and hooker most imo.
DWZ is only locked in for 2020. WT & others may also make a play for him from 2021.

DaveV

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would love to have them here, but I can’t see them leaving Manly.

It actually increases my respect for them, as you don’t see many players stay loyal to a club for possibly significantly less money (Roosters not included, as players always take ‘less’ money to play there).
Less money and more brown paper bags!