Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
If we dont get ramien/xerri a 1 year deal to fill a gap then go for latrell/manu/contric for 2021

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the club is taking a look at this kid

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Trbojevic brothers on 'Inside The NRL' said they're no closer to signing with Manly then what they were weeks/months ago. Looks like they're going to wait until after November and see what offers they get.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to really sink the teeth in to the sharks. Low ball to get their best players at low prices like how they took Woods off our hands (not that he's good, but he was high paid).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Buy the biggest fooker we can get, Fifita, Papali Taumomlolo

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Izaia Perese (22 years old) off contract at the Broncos. First time I saw him was tonight/last night, in his second run I think it was, I saw something (mixture of speed, power and footwork) that I really liked. I had a look at his stats in Intrust and they're very impressive. He's currently playing Centre for them (Redcliffe), an area we're looking to strengthen, if Ramien falls through could be someone to look at. Potentially could be a Braidon Burns type of player on 'steroids'.

Last edited:

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Mansour would be such a waste of money, i really hope we don't go after him. Joey Manu would be much better value and he could play at either centre or wing with his skillset.

Manu would probably be my only target at this stage, would like to see how the rest of the squad performs while monitoring the likes of RTS and Elgey.
Asolutely...Mansour is very overated and alway comes in off his wing in defence.His days are over

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this us? From the way he writes, it sounds like us (moving to be a finals contender in 2020). Though I haven't heard any of these whispers?

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
seggy has not agreed to terms with the broncos on his new 2 year offer, he wants more money then they offered and is prepared to look elsewhere, hes better then lichaa and jmk

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
seggy has not agreed to terms with the broncos on his new 2 year offer, he wants more money then they offered and is prepared to look elsewhere, hes better then lichaa and jmk
He is talented...but the fact he keeps getting offloaded worries me

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is talented...but the fact he keeps getting offloaded worries me
Actually I think Broncos want to keep him.
He does have or has had issues off the field which reduces his signing potential but being a one team city like Brisbane is perfect for him because they just sweep it under the rug.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Euan Aitken and Matt Dufty told by dragons they can look elsewhere

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Dufty no, Aitken maybe last resort.