Top 8 hail mary shot - what needs to happen in the final 3 rounds

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People are we forgetting our for and against ?
It's been taken into consideration. We'd have to be the only team on 24 competition points. If our F/A wasn't so bad, we'd have a much bigger chance of making the 8 without worrying on other results.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be awesome and Is still possible to make the 8, only concern is the +/- may destroy those hopes..!!

What a fairy tale If happens, PAYS PETS will surely stand up and we won’t ever hear the last of it, if we do make the 8 I put it purely down to the boys own efforts, an ditching pays game plan..!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be awesome and Is still possible to make the 8, only concern is the +/- may destroy those hopes..!!

What a fairy tale If happens, PAYS PETS will surely stand up and we won’t ever hear the last of it, if we do make the 8 I put it purely down to the boys own efforts, an ditching pays game plan..!!
Hey Scoooby, I wrote my bet for the 8 a while ago better go find that ticket lol here’s hoping

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 2 dragons games killed our season.. with out question the worst 2 performances of the season

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The 2 dragons games killed our season.. with out question the worst 2 performances of the season
Amazing to think that 2 wins there would have us sitting equal 8th and Dragons would only be 2 points on-top of Titans.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazing to think that 2 wins there would have us sitting equal 8th and Dragons would only be 2 points on-top of Titans.
and we are sitting higher then them on the table and there was a for and against difference in those 2 games of about 60 odd

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Round 1 v Warriors plus losing to a depleted Manly and Raiders team is up there with our worst

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Round 1 v Warriors plus losing to a depleted Manly and Raiders team is up there with our worst
so basically we should currently be in the 8...

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still remember sitting next to the radio listening the dogs beat the Steelers in 98 when I was 12 to make the 8. If we make it this year it will be one of the best comebacks.
I was at that game... As a Steelers supporter. That was the Steelers last ever game, been a dogs supporter since.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Lets jusy focus on beating Parra on thursday, which will be our biggest test yet, rabbits were well off their best

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if the 12 clubs above us were stripped all points for salary cap breaches we still wouldnt make the 8.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Your bias against Pay is getting quite embarrassing mate

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you should and I’m only a waterboy because Mr I deleted my old account after editing my posts & hacking my PMs
Of corse . And you should respect mine and mines everyone’s (Like I always do) and vice versa. I’m not here to abuse, Cause trouble etc. just giving my honest and whole hearted opinion an thoughts.!!