The Wingnut

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Nrl will give his wife 5k for good sportsmanship.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How dare Bailey Simonsson put his ears in the way of Cams hands.........Greenturd and the NRL will probably hold another testimonial dinner in Cameron's favor. To help pay any tax towards his wife's diamond ring.

Nothing to see ear! Shocking vision exposes Cameron Smith’s dirty tricks
STORM

Cameron Smith appears to attack the ears of Canberra winger Bailey Simonsson. (AAP Image/Scott Barbour)Source: AAP
Cameron Smith has been caught by Fox Sports cameras pulling the ears of Raiders winger Bailey Simonsson during Saturday night’s clash at AAMI Park.

The shock vision has emerged after Smith was penalised for ‘rubbish in the face’ by referee Ben Cummins with 10 minutes remaining in the second half.

Simonsson reacted strongly, getting up from the tackle and shoving the Storm skipper.

He was then penalised, and sought clarification from the referee.

“Rubbish on the face mate, and it was you,” Cummins said.

“Rubbish on the face?” Smith laughed.

“Yeah,” Cummins replied.

“Okay, no worries,” Smith said.

Bailey Simonsson appears to grimace as Cameron Smith pulls at his ear in a tackle. (AAP Image/Scott Barbour)Source: AAP
The Daily Telegraph is reporting Smith will receive an official warning for the incident, although he was not cited by the match review committee.

It comes as the Storm are in the centre of controversy over their wrestling tactics.

Prop Nelson Asofa-Solomona also escaped charge for an apparent crusher tackle against the Rabbitohs which drew the ire of South Sydney boss Shane Richardson last week.

It prompted a strong response from Storm coach Craig Bellamy, who said his players will “do what we’ve been doing” until told otherwise by the NRL.

“It was always seems to come up this time of year. The thing that disappoints me a bit (is) the guys who brought it up or are talking about it are saying we do this or that at training,” Bellamy said.

'Rubbish on the face'

0:40
“I’ve never seen those guys at (our) training, so how do they know what we’re doing at training? We practise this and we practice that ... but they have never been to training so I don’t know how they know that.

“The other thing that irks me a bit is how hard this group works. It’s like all we do at training is plan to take shortcuts or plan to exploit rules.

“This group is probably the hardest working group I’ve ever worked with here at the Storm. I’ve been here 18 years.

“These young guys work really hard and that’s why we are where we are on the ladder. It’s because of the work ethic of our group and the work ethic of individuals.

“The insinuation is we look for shortcuts and exploit this and exploit that ... they just work really hard. The whole squad don’t get enough recognition for how hard they work.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/734a9022323e89cf7d90d6b26fee5bce

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahah fuck sake !!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Blame the NRL they have let them get away with it for as long as I can remember. I'm a Qlder and I can't stand Slater, Smith or Cronk........pack of grubs from a grub club.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
But..But..he is the Great Messiah. It's not in his game.

Fucking grub, always has been always will be. Can not stand the prick one bit and all the wankery he receives off everyone.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
fucken sCAMbag

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And was it 3? Times he intimidatedly questioned the mealy mouthed Cummins. Absolutely no one else in the game gets away with as much. And we'll never be rid of the guy. Will host the footy show, call the game, be on tv panels, have his own show then after say 5 years will oust Greenberg.

sideswip

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL have sent him a letter regarding his ear pulling tactics... LMAO...... NRL are a total joke when it comes to Cameron Smith.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And you still have the blind Melbourne fans asking why everyone hates Cam Smith and Billy Slater or we only hate them because we are jealous of their success.
No! Its because they have been getting away with bullshit like this for their whole careers.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Surprised he's not doing wet willies and Chinese burns as well.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
nrl crackdown on any contact with the head and neck in a forceful way, but allow a bloke to pressure a player's ears like this, boxers and martial arts fighters will tell you that blows to the ears, and sustained force pressure on the ear can rupture the eardrums.

so why was smith not cited for this, because the nrl are weak and look after their golden child

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear Smith is a grub but if you watch the video I don't think he even grabs the ear he just pulls the jersey.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck I wish someone would just knock him the fuck out!!!!! Its been a long time coming, please, can someone just do it before the **** retires!!!!
Then get a life ban because it was the golden child that they hit.

But I wish someone would place one on his chin.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
NRL have sent him a letter regarding his ear pulling tactics... LMAO...... NRL are a total joke when it comes to Cameron Smith.
He won't even see it.

"Now Cam...you can't go pulling players ears. We won't put you in the naughty corner but we hope you learned your lesson and don't do it again"
lots of love,
Toddy.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
The storm have introduced countless disgusting techniques and dirty acts to the game for at least 10 or maybe more than 10 years now.

The crazy thing is, every time that someone simply points out the disgusting things they're doing, they claim that THEY are being persecuted unfairly.