News The Mole: Bulldogs poach young star from St George Illawarra Dragons

ajay78

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Definetly need infusion of youth and some good centre's. I'm looking forward to the kid and Averillo striking up a good combo but if alamoti keeps progressing the way he is then he will lock up a spot

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might be wrong bur Averillo doesn't look very big either. All the really great centers are 100 Kg. or more.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo and Schoupp, what about Alamoti he’s another beast and a couple of years younger. I love this development club focus
Alimoti Imo is Better than both combined
Kid has played up all his junior age groups and made the Aussie under 16 team at 15
Still eligible to play under 16s next year too

He must be nurtured and kept within our system

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
My little cousin is best mates with this kid, he is an absolute beast!!! He didn’t want to tell me that he had signed... I was filthy hahaha, I guess it was worth the surprise...

Two quick facts: he grew up a dogs supporter and superb goal kicker!

Wow we have the two best up and coming centres in the game Averillo and schoupp

Great day gets even better holland being shipped to England
Awesome to hear this info very exciting times ahead.

Also on Holland let's just FLY him over there don't worry about the ship takes to long farken

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
So funny we were PRETENDING to go for Mitchell...purely to push his price up so the Rorters or Suffs had to pay too much for him when we had the Schoup all along. Nice work dogs. Lets hope he settles well into our Club.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
See how we all are happy with the Anderson's and the clubs youth vision now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The more I think about it I’m not sure we really need Ramien. He will be nice to get but it’s not a disaster if we miss out on him. Averillo is coming along great and could be ready for NRL next year. Then this kid could be ready to take over after Hoppa is finished.
Yh I wouldn't be going hard for him. Has no real footwork, genuine pace or passing game, just a deadset bash and barge player that is rarely ever going to set his winger up.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yh I wouldn't be going hard for him. Has no real footwork, genuine pace or passing game, just a deadset bash and barge player that is rarely ever going to set his winger up.
Agreed, if he wants to come to the Bulldogs and join the rebuild with better times ahead, all well and good. If he wants to use use as a bargaining chip to up his price, or force us to pay overs, pull the rug out from under him and move on. We're building nicely, no need for panic buys...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Good to hear some positive news come out of the club. Sounds like a good signing and a position we need for the rebuild.
There has been a lot of positive news and signs coming out of the club for a while now but it didn’t suit the agenda of the loud minority who rarely attend games or get memberships anyway