News The Mole: Bulldogs poach young star from St George Illawarra Dragons

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My little cousin is best mates with this kid, he is an absolute beast!!! He didn’t want to tell me that he had signed... I was filthy hahaha, I guess it was worth the surprise...

Two quick facts: he grew up a dogs supporter and superb goal kicker!

Wow we have the two best up and coming centres in the game Averillo and schoupp

Great day gets even better holland being shipped to England
The more I think about it I’m not sure we really need Ramien. He will be nice to get but it’s not a disaster if we miss out on him. Averillo is coming along great and could be ready for NRL next year. Then this kid could be ready to take over after Hoppa is finished.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more I think about it I’m not sure we really need Ramien. He will be nice to get but it’s not a disaster if we miss out on him. Averillo is coming along great and could be ready for NRL next year. Then this kid could be ready to take over after Hoppa is finished.
Yes we do... Averillo if he continues to perform the way he is, will take Hoppa spot... or even a wing spot temporarily... there are big plans for him but they don’t want to rush him in...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Agree. Great to have prospects and promising kids. Though we need a holland replacement yesterday.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes we do... Averillo if he continues to perform the way he is, will take Hoppa spot... or even a wing spot temporarily... there are big plans for him but they don’t want to rush him in...
On the other hand you don’t want to road block him either. As I said Ramien would be nice but he’s not essential.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the other hand you don’t want to road block him either. As I said Ramien would be nice but he’s not essential.
Believe me he’s essential... schoiup a few years away, he’s 76 kilos... he needs to bulk for first grade especially at centre, but he’s determined... trains like a beast... Averillo will make a transition to centre, very similar to how how scheck transitioned to fullback

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Believe me he’s essential... schoiup a few years away, he’s 76 kilos... he needs to bulk for first grade especially at centre, but he’s determined... trains like a beast... Averillo will make a transition to centre, very similar to how how scheck transitioned to fullback
I was thinking re-sign Hoppa on a 2 year deal then SChoop is ready. Averillo doesn’t need to transition to centre he’s played the majority of his football there.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My little cousin is best mates with this kid, he is an absolute beast!!! He didn’t want to tell me that he had signed... I was filthy hahaha, I guess it was worth the surprise...

Two quick facts: he grew up a dogs supporter and superb goal kicker!

Wow we have the two best up and coming centres in the game Averillo and schoupp

Great day gets even better holland being shipped to England
Averillo and Schoupp, what about Alamoti he’s another beast and a couple of years younger. I love this development club focus

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't Averillo and Schoupp play centre on the same side?

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want to be competitive next year so I think Ramien is essential. Averillo might make the step up but everyone thought Morgan would too and he’s looked rather average.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to be competitive next year so I think Ramien is essential. Averillo might make the step up but everyone thought Morgan would too and he’s looked rather average.
Yeah that’s always a risk in saying that Averillo is on a whole another level to Harper.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo stats are better then Morgan’s entire career stats in reserve grade...

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I like this quote..

My mates son plays in the juniors for Brighton, he told me about a month ago that the Bulldogs have signed up the 3 best juniors in their age group 15's (from memory) those juniors were from other teams within the Dragons comp, he also mentioned that the Dragons are looking at making "changes" to keep the better ones from now on, suppose better late then never...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
76 kg fmd kid needs to go KFC with Elliot