The Consolidated NFL Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Rumour

Unverified source in the Dallas front office has leaked that Jerry Jones wants to move ahead and may possibly trade Elliot if he stays inactive demanding more money.

I'm really sick of that fossil fuck...

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Rumour

Unverified source in the Dallas front office has leaked that Jerry Jones wants to move ahead and may possibly trade Elliot if he stays inactive demanding more money.

I'm really sick of that fossil fuck...
JJ needs to hit the town with Robert Kraft, load up on some hookers and loosen up a bit.

Ogre

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No idea bro but we beat the Rams 14-10.

PS we need Zeke on the field.
'Zeke who?' Haha. Maybe there is some truth to Jerry Jones comment or he was just being a clown? I know reports suggest Zeke wants an extension on his contract with two years left on his rookie deal. Jones said they want to keep him but who knows?? You guys also have a nice rookie rb in Tony Pollard. Zeke and him would be nice together. Wonder how it will work for you Dallas fans.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No idea bro but we beat the Rams 14-10.

PS we need Zeke on the field.
Dude you beat a team full of backups. Nothing to get excited over. Just wait till the regular season and the playoffs, we will see who has the last laugh.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dude you beat a team full of backups. Nothing to get excited over. Just wait till the regular season and the playoffs, we will see who has the last laugh.
I haven't gotten excited over the Cowboys since the 90's bro lol

We were all back ups too, Dak only threw 9 from 9

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten excited over the Cowboys since the 90's bro lol

We were all back ups too, Dak only threw 9 from 9
Can’t help but get excited after watching that first half against the Texans up 27 zip at half time. Taco was actually getting sacks it had everything!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow! Andrew Luck has just announced his retirement!

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the clowns at the colts had 2 generational talent QBs and only got 1 SB out of them combined

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surprised by that to be honest thought he might go round one more year!!
He might have had years left in his career. That’s the Colts season done before it even starts.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
ESPN aren't showing Redzone this year! This will suck I dont want to have to spend over $200 for gamepass but there's not many other choices.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
ESPN aren't showing Redzone this year! This will suck I dont want to have to spend over $200 for gamepass but there's not many other choices.
They'll be showing full games instead though which is even better. 3 full live games in a row from 3am on Monday. Another live game Friday and a live game Tuesday. That's 5 live games a week. 6 for the first few weeks.