News The Mole: Bulldogs poach young star from St George Illawarra Dragons

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about another highly rated Saints/Illawarra youngster that we were supposed to have signed a while ago..

I don't know anything about this kid but I'm happy the club is going down the path of poaching other clubs highly rated prospects.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Old mate Mary hasn't done him any favours playing him on the wing.
He's played Fullback, Winger, Centre and off the bench and never more than three games in the one position. Genius coaching yet again by Mary. I swear he picks names out of a hat every Tuesday for his team selections.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's played Fullback, Winger, Centre and off the bench and never more than three games in the one position. Genius coaching yet again by Mary. I swear he picks names out of a hat every Tuesday for his team selections.
You might be able to understand it if they had decent centres but when he’s playing Aitken and Lafai in front of him it’s almost criminal. Hope Dragons get off to a flying start next year so they re-sign Mary long term.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome but we still need that big name. signing. I'm not talking about Ramien, Api or Esse. But Trbojevics' or someone of their caliber.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You might be able to understand it if they had decent centres but when he’s playing Aitken and Lafai in front of him it’s almost criminal. Hope Dragons get off to a flying start next year so they re-sign Mary long term.
Haha. Surely he has to be fired over the offseason. They have way too much talent to struggle the way they do every season. It feels like Mary has been there six or seven years which is way too long considering how bad he's been. But I agree, I hope he stays there as well!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about another highly rated Saints/Illawarra youngster that we were supposed to have signed a while ago..

I don't know anything about this kid but I'm happy the club is going down the path of poaching other clubs highly rated prospects.
The ones we don't know about are generally the ones that come good.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha. Surely he has to be fired over the offseason. They have way too much talent to struggle the way they do every season. It feels like Mary has been there six or seven years which is way too long considering how bad he's been. But I agree, I hope he stays there as well!
They could be spoon material next year without Widdop. I think Mary will survive till next year but won’t make it through the season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They could be spoon material next year without Widdop. I think Mary will survive till next year but won’t make it through the season.
They still have rep calibre players like McInness, Vaughan, Frizell, Norman, Hunt, Graham, Lomax and some other good squad players and youngsters coming through. You'd think a better coach could revitalise that team. But knowing Saints, they'll screw it up again.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They sign this year with two year extension

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My little cousin is best mates with this kid, he is an absolute beast!!! He didn’t want to tell me that he had signed... I was filthy hahaha, I guess it was worth the surprise...

Two quick facts: he grew up a dogs supporter and superb goal kicker!

Wow we have the two best up and coming centres in the game Averillo and schoupp

Great day gets even better holland being shipped to England

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My little cousin is best mates with this kid, he is an absolute beast!!! He didn’t want to tell me that he had signed... I was filthy hahaha, I guess it was worth the surprise...

Two quick facts: he grew up a dogs supporter and superb goal kicker!

Wow we have the two best up and coming centres in the game Averillo and schoupp

Great day gets even better holland being shipped to England
Is Holland going pls say so