Opinion RFM full-time prop?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was calling for him and chn to be our edges. If Pay hadve picked our full strength team from rd 1 including ogden wed be in finals
Damn we would of been in last place if Pay listened to you, RFM is a liability on the edge.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Been asking for him all year, just needed game time, unstoppable.

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I made a thread about this earlier in the year. He is a middle forward that can play the edge if required. I think he gets caught out defensively on the edge though and looks more comfortable in the middle. Him and RT should come on together for impact and be told to go out there and give 15-20 of your best in first half then again in the back end of the 2nd half. I could see them providing impact and both have an offload in them just need to tell DWZ whenever they get the ball be off their hip.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely. Been calling for this for all season. I want him to play and compete like an adam blair type when he was at his best without the dog acts. Mobile leg drive prop who can fill in at lock.
We all know he can do it. Id keep him one more season.

Its one of our small locks which need to go. Elliot, jacko, smith, tolman,
To me there 4 small forwards that just dont seem to balance us quite right. Imo

Now where are all the pay rooters that have been telling us all, no coach in the world could possibly coach this squad to a win or into the top 8. Yet even our ordinary coach is winning games with this squad.
So u can all stop saying its impossible to win games with this squad.
Problem will be pay fucked the start of the season.
And the start of last season. He never learnt.
Looks like he will get his 3rd season......what excuses am i going to have to hear when he fucks the start of next season ?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been only saying it since mid last year... The way he runs is perfect for a middle forward off the bench for that impact x Factor style. Its always been a no brainer.

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
no
reserve Grader at best
he actually ran straight for once

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Damn we would of been in last place if Pay listened to you, RFM is a liability on the edge.
No he isn't. So he made a few errors, so has everyone else. You persist with talent and develop them. You dont think proper coaching can improve decision making? He has more talent then elliott and how many fkn errors has that dope made.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Stats from last night..

15 minutes
6 runs for 90m
32 post contact metres
Avg play the ball speed 2.95s
4 tackle breaks
1 offload
1 line break assist
9 tackles, 0 missed

Then the previous week..

19 minutes
3 runs for 41m
17 post contact metres
Avg play the ball speed 2.89s
1 tackle break
15 tackles, 1 missed

Good numbers, really hope he gets an increase in minutes next week so we can see if he can maintain that intensity and have a bigger impact on the game. Defenitely deserves the chance and potentially removes the need to recruit from outside.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Much better as a middle forward can be a great weapon off the bench

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If RFM can replicate that performance on a consistent level then there's no reason to be going for Ese'ese.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No he isn't. So he made a few errors, so has everyone else. You persist with talent and develop them. You dont think proper coaching can improve decision making? He has more talent then elliott and how many fkn errors has that dope made.
How many years of persistence? He’s been given years already

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see what your saying, but two knee ops have robbed him when he just started coming good.
As i previously posted id rather keep him next year over a couple of our smaller locks, And bench players.
Id rotate him with jacko at lock when stimson gets here. Also some time at prop.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Lets hope the rumours of him going to Dragons before 30 June and the one about shopping him and the one about him going to Dragons next year are rubbish.

At last he is fit and eager and being used the right way. We always knew he had it in him but he seemed to have lost enthusiasm...it's back and him and Renouf coming on together could be Mason/Pritchardish in attacking options for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He was good last season before he got injured and was getting though more work than Jackson most games during that period. He has hardly been shit like you think. Playing through the middle is also a different role and one he might do very well in for us.

greenacre kiwi

Waterboy
Reaction score
rfm,rt are both strong ball runners and can give us the impact of the bench which we have not had for a while.Odgen is also a strong runner.our fwds did very well against the burgess brothers and lets not forget they are still a young pack.
tooamaga will be another weapon once he gets up to speed in first grade.
jackson/tolman/elliot/and even napa are the workers.bring in stimpson next year to the mix.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was good last season before he got injured and was getting though more work than Jackson most games during that period. He has hardly been shit like you think. Playing through the middle is also a different role and one he might do very well in for us.
He scored one try in the first game then did just about fuck all

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Plenty of props run wider at times, don't think that is an issue of the prop/lock debate...his capable of playing across the entire forward pack with his skillset anyway. Smith played over double the minutes of RFM tonight, rather give RFM those minutes. Could even cut 5 minutes off from Tolman and Napa as they're playing big minutes atm.
They all defend better than him hence in a close match they would play more . but geez we played well when he was on

budgie69

Waterboy
Reaction score
Definitely. Been calling for this for all season. I want him to play and compete like an adam blair type when he was at his best without the dog acts. Mobile leg drive prop who can fill in at lock.
We all know he can do it. Id keep him one more season.

Its one of our small locks which need to go. Elliot, jacko, smith, tolman,
To me there 4 small forwards that just dont seem to balance us quite right. Imo

Now where are all the pay rooters that have been telling us all, no coach in the world could possibly coach this squad to a win or into the top 8. Yet even our ordinary coach is winning games with this squad.
So u can all stop saying its impossible to win games with this squad.
Problem will be pay fucked the start of the season.
And the start of last season. He never learnt.
Looks like he will get his 3rd season......what excuses am i going to have to hear when he fucks the start of next season ?

Dam you read what you want to .. we never said we couldn't win games with this squad but we couldn't win consistently enough to trouble the 8 which is correct .. our team has benefited largely on one signing of DWZ who marshalls our defense line well better than Meenay ... but like always you reada few words and say "we cantwin any games with the squad we have" .. plus you wont be giving any credit to Pay for this either i bet .. as much as we are Pay rooters .. you are Pay haters for no reason