Adam Elliott earned this

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gees what a feast. Surely that’s to much for one man?? Although that’ll be me this Saturday after an all day session on beers/punt.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah credit where credit is due. I didn’t want him anywhere near the side, maybe bench. That was the first all round game I’ve seen him play. Ran hard with some purpose, didn’t get dominated, no mistakes, defended strongly and wrestled well in the ruck. I still think for overall balance he should be on the bench.

axeman23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah credit where credit is due. I didn’t want him anywhere near the side, maybe bench. That was the first all round game I’ve seen him play. Ran hard with some purpose, didn’t get dominated, no mistakes, defended strongly and wrestled well in the ruck. I still think for overall balance he should be on the bench.
Agreed. When I saw him back, I thought: "Here we go again, running sideways, offloads that aren't on and silly penalties again!" But to his credit, he kept all three to a minimum, ran hard, and tackled well. If he can realise that is his role, and play like he did against the Bunnies, I'll be satisfied. Off-load when it's there to be done, ABSOLUTELY! But just don't try it every tackle...

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big heart no denying that if the guy can be a bit more consistent we wouldn’t bag him so much

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I new something was wrong with him. He reads his gameplan off the back of a kfc box.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows who invented the Solo K page don't they?

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Met him a couple of times now and he is definitely a character, you can see how he could be good for the morale of the group...

With more games like Saturday night, we’ll all feel a lot better about him and his role...

slydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Is it just me or are all the boys running that little bit harder since DWZ arrived

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Credit where credits due he did play very well.

I didn't want him in the side and still think he has some ways to go before he deserves automatic inclusion every time, but if he maintains consistency i'll definitely be eating my own words