Tolman Charged

rogueflare

popeye
Reaction score
Bulldogs prop Aiden Tolman will also be available to take on the Eels on Thursday at Bankwest Stadium with an early plea to a dangerous contact charge against Rabbitohs lock Cameron Murray in the 14-6 win over South Sydney on Saturday.

I don’t remember this. Anyone got vision of it? Will be free to play if pleads guilty or fights and loses. I would fight it to keep the 7 Year incident free discount thing that he has.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soon they’ll start putting every tackle on report.

The NRL are an absolute joke of an (dis)organisation

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember this. Wasn’t pulled up. It was a bit late that’s all. Rules changed this week though as he wasn’t binned

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soon they’ll start putting every tackle on report.

The NRL are an absolute joke of an (dis)organisation
It's a miracle anyone still watches. I barely watch any non Dogs games these days whereas up until a few seasons ago I watched pretty much every game each week.

If it weren't for the diehard supporters like us at each club, no one would watch at all. The code is dying and I can't believe these clowns are still in charge and no changes seem imminent. It's insane.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We beat the Bunnies.

We must be punished.

Bulldogs not allowed to beat the 'Pride of the League'.

'Pride of the League' allowed to beat women. Greenburg said so.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We beat the bunnies lol..!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Charged with speeding.. the speedster that he is..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm still getting over Pangai's sin binning and then potential 5 week suspension!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm still getting over Pangai's sin binning and then potential 5 week suspension!
Broncs are fighting. Citing other crushers that weren't charged.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Broncs are fighting. Citing other crushers that weren't charged.
As well they should. But the judiciary and match review committee are a joke. Jake Trbojevic got nothing for spearing Hughes neck first into the ground but Isaac Luke got three or four weeks for a tackle that wasnt as bad and where the player landed on his back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As well they should. But the judiciary and match review committee are a joke. Jake Trbojevic got nothing for spearing Hughes neck first into the ground but Isaac Luke got three or four weeks for a tackle that wasnt as bad and where the player landed on his back.
Explanation is "not from a favoured team"...a big difference in your fortunes with the NRLol.