Team for next week

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Same team but bring in okunbur. Meany is the weak link in this team and offers nothing has a winger. Feel sorry for him if he is up against sivo

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Meany has improved and I feel he would be better suited to helping DWZ out when needed. Okunbur looked to be lacking confidence earlier in the season and defensively he looked suspect. I havent seen him play in the lower grades of recent so I dont know. Id like to see Okunbur have another run and see where he's at this time around Its the back end of the season with no-where to go so.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It would of been great for Okunbor to be in the side while we were building some momentum and confidence.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Unchanged.

Meaney carried the ball well last night I thought. 15 runs for 136 metres. His defence has been good also.

Okunbor suspect in defence and terrible hands. 12 errors in his past 4 CC Games.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doubt there will be any changes. I liked a lot of what Meaney did last night bar that one minute of madness. He actually shut down a play not many wingers would have late in the second half by not rushing in he’s definitely on the improve as a winger.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep it the same, more mins for RFM would be great though, gotta keep the beast mode kiwi boys together on the field as much as possible, let them keep forming the giant killer combinations :grinning:

Last edited:

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As long as CHN and Foran are working the left edge together, I’m happy. Gun duo

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Same team but bring in okunbur. Meany is the weak link in this team and offers nothing has a winger. Feel sorry for him if he is up against sivo
disagree. In offence he improved, defence, we will see. A bit harsh to drop him.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate you are a dumbass and your comments are lame.. Meaney is growing in leaps and bounds and deserves the next few weeks to learn the wing position more.. He has speed to burn and after the next preseason with be fitter, heavier and stronger.. He will be damaging next year..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As long as CHN and Foran are working the left edge together, I’m happy. Gun duo
Yh Lewis provided CHN with shit ball yet Foz swings by twice and links up well with him and we score two tries. Those two are probably our strongest combo and we need them to link up as much as possible.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d like to see Cogger get some minutes late in each half. I rekon he could add a spark once
Fatigue sets in. JMK was great overall but I thought he hit a flat spot between 60-70 mark and finished off the game ok.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yh Lewis provided CHN with shit ball yet Foz swings by twice and links up well with him and we score two tries. Those two are probably our strongest combo and we need them to link up as much as possible.
Fittler brought that up on the footy show today. Lewis and CHN not in sych and often overrun each other or even collide. Showed examples of Lewis drifting and not able to link with CHN. Foran should be moved to that side according to Freddy.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring in 6. Terry Lamb, 7. Shifty Sherwin and 9. Jason Hetherington.. and our points scored should increase..

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Here we go again with Okunbor.

He needa to get hungry and aggressively use his big body.

Until then Canterbury Cup

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Based on last night's game Holland is our weakest link BUT you generally don't change a winning team.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anything wrong with Lewis? Hes slower than a wet week and doesn't seem to want to run the ball at all.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt there will be any changes. I liked a lot of what Meaney did last night bar that one minute of madness. He actually shut down a play not many wingers would have late in the second half by not rushing in he’s definitely on the improve as a winger.
If only he had have just dived for the corner. Would have been a great game by him.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harper in for Holland
Ogden in for Chris Smith
Also Foran needs to start on CHN side and put Lewis on Jackson side

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Main concern about that is Meaney's defence is a lot better than Okunbor. Okunbor might be more imposing on the outside, but hes very easily stepped. Sivo will get around Okunbor. Meaney can catch sivo if he gets through the line too, hes faster.

Last edited: