Opinion Hoppa & Holland

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Quick little shout out to our 2 centres who don’t get a great deal of recognition, but have been very solid over the past month or so.

Oppositions have been throwing a fair bit of attack their way and had little to no joy. They’ve kept guys like Mitchell, Marsters, Roberts etc very quiet and it’s a credit to their hard work, and coaching from Pay and Antonelli.

Holland has tackled at 92% efficiency, Hopoate at 91% across the past 4 games.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Would it kill you to for once offer something of substance to this forum?
I do mate,go and read all my posts from last night, was very positive .. just can’t help but say a little something to you, and its only light hearted.. do you ever see me abuse any posters ? No .. I’m not that way inclined. Just a slow news day after a great win..!!

And your ate kinda setting yourself up for silly reply’s, how could I not lol. You would do the same an ya do ;)

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you saying Holland was “very solid” last night?
Yes. Defence and attitude wins football games. Holland didn’t miss a single tackle last night and made 25.

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Quick little shout out to our 2 centres who don’t get a great deal of recognition, but have been very solid over the past month or so.

Oppositions have been throwing a fair bit of attack their way and had little to no joy. They’ve kept guys like Mitchell, Marsters, Roberts etc very quiet and it’s a credit to their hard work, and coaching from Pay and Antonelli.

Hoppa yes but holland has actually gone backwards.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Defence and attitude wins football games. Holland didn’t miss a single tackle last night and made 25.
Conveniently avoided answering the question. Let me make it simple. If we sign Ramien or any half decent strike centre, Holland will never see consistent first grade again

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Conveniently avoided answering the question. Let me make it simple. If we sign Ramien or any half decent strike centre, Holland will never see consistent first grade again
There you go. I added a single word to my post to now make it official and obvious enough for you to comprehend.

And this isn’t a comparison thread between Ramien and Holland. How petty can you get

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hoppa is great and has been for years

Holland fuck me dead I can’t wait to we get a first grade centre to punt him to the reserves

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There you go. I added a single word to my post to now make it official and obvious enough for you to comprehend.

And this isn’t a comparison thread between Ramien and Holland. How petty can you get
LOL. you’re obsessed with celebrating mediocrity.
You must’ve received plenty of ‘Participation’ awards growing up

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Offered sweet FA in attack, but I thought he defended quite well last night, especially with all the traffic that came his way.
Defence was good but his attack has gone backwards I don’t know if he need smith on the wing to pick up his game.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL. you’re obsessed with celebrating mediocrity.
You must’ve received plenty of ‘Participation’ awards growing up
This thread is literally in reference to the defensive efforts of our centres. How is this so difficult for you to comprehend?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay will have another pet in Ramien if he goes alright lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I must agree with this hollands defence has been awful the last 12 months but I agree he has improved his d alot

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many teams would holland make first grade for in the nrl?

He has been lucky we have been in a rebuilding phase for a few years and with no money to recruit anyone half decent.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How many teams would holland make first grade for in the nrl?

He has been lucky we have been in a rebuilding phase for a few years and with no money to recruit anyone half decent.
Yep, he has slipped through the cracks to notch up more first grade games than anyone would’ve expected

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoppa is great and has been for years

Holland fuck me dead I can’t wait to we get a first grade centre to punt him to the reserves
I still can't understand all the hate hoppa cops. He's a very solid first grader. If we can nab a gun centre to partner him our backline will look so much better.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got no dramas with Hoppa sticking around on the right money.

Holland though I can't celebrate - he's an incomplete player - if his defence is good that's not enough.

Crossing my fingers for a decent centre signing, I'm not being negative, it's being realistic.