Opinion Can JMK be our potential dummy-half for 2019

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think we need Koroisau at all. JMK should have next year to prove himself before we look for a new hooker. We have blooded him and gone through the hard times with the development of his game. Next year he goes to another level I say.
I disagree... I could be wrong as I do rate the kid but his good value as a utility sub and having an experienced rake will benefit the team more. Whether that's Koroisau or not is another discussion.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Before this week, going of Pay's comments, we're after an experienced Hooker for next season, the problem is, there's only Koroisau that fits this build for next season (unless someone on contract pops up that we can snatch up).

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think he can be our hooker, give him time in that position before writing him off.
I won’t eat my words as I said he can be our hooker if given time.
But in saying that api will be very good pick up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk can be a decent 9, he has been getting better the last few weeks and massive improvement, He is a good runner (it’s a danger) if passes stick an he works out his lines an direction watch this space !!!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Jmk can be a decent 9, he has been getting better the last few weeks and massive improvement, He is a good runner (it’s a danger) if passes stick an he works out his lines an direction watch this space !!!
He is a great runner of the ball
He picks his moments well

He doing ok

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol

I’m glad to hear it,

Is it possible you could do with a little more action in that regard?
I'm like barely a 7 under the right lighting, wearing the right clothes and faking a likeable personality...pushing 8 and a half with enough alcohol down their throats. Yh it would be nice but there's only so many times I can be turned down before I lose motivation. Maybe I should just carry a chick along for sex? Pretty shitty on my behalf but if it gets better performances and results for the Dogs like you're making it sound then maybe I should do it?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm like barely a 7 under the right lighting, wearing the right clothes and faking a likeable personality...pushing 8 and a half with enough alcohol down their throats. Yh it would be nice but there's only so many times I can be turned down before I lose motivation. Maybe I should just carry a chick along for sex? Pretty shitty on my behalf but if it gets better performances and results for the Dogs like you're making it sound then maybe I should do it?
Haha
It won’t help the dogs
But it may help you

I got laid last night and then again this morning,

I’m resting up today doing fuck all after a busy last few months.
Pretty much wasting the day on the kennel

And I’m happy about that.

Hypothetically speaking, imagine you were me right now

Hit me with all the negativity as you would see it

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Haha
It won’t help the dogs
But it may help you

I got laid last night and then again this morning,

I’m resting up today doing fuck all after a busy last few months.
Pretty much wasting the day on the kennel

And I’m happy about that.

Hypothetically speaking, imagine you were me right now

Hit me with all the negativity as you would see it
Wouldn't change anything, I would feel the exact same way as I do now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So if you blew 2 huge loads only a few hours apart you would be still miserable?
I'll ask my head doctor if that is an effective treatment next week when I see her.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes getting better and could be good to have jmk and api rotating creating competition amongst them both

Malla

Reaction score
He might be a good 14, or a back up hooker. He's doing well tbh but he isn't good enough for us to be a top tier team.