News Belmore Blueprint: Jesse Ramien must prove he has ‘Bulldogs DNA’

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So the recruitment of a "non country" boy in DWZ and dropping his "country" boy Meaney for DWZ, along with dropping his "country" boy in Cogger for "non country" boy in Foran is playing favourites to country boys?

There are some real fucken tools on this kennel...
Lol and you take shit waaaay to seriously. But since you said it. Country boy Meaney should not be playing wing in fg period. Now go replace your tampon

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Back to Jesse...

He would add some attacking punch to this side out wide no question, marquee centre signing is what we need and tonight just reinforced that.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good stance by the club. If you want to come to the club you need to come because you want to play for the club and have pride in the club's history and jersey. I agree with this stance 100%.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
think the word dna is a bit much...

But this is correct way to do things especially after the number of dicks that played at our club (or tried to):
$BW,Ryan Tandy, Moses Suli

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Either a gun centre or not, is a dumped prospect and is there any others available?
Not sure on this bloke do his stats add up?
We want the best.

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay: are you a good country bloke?
Player: ...ahhh yes?
Dean Pay: you’re in. You can take RFMs spot. I’ll introduce you to Adam and you will both become my dynamic duo

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DNA means Do Not Approve
Isn't it funny...we now have pretenders on the kennel who are connected to the board trying to brainwash the Kennelers :fearscream:

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
James Graham, David Klemmer, Sam Kasiano, Josh Reynolds, Damien Cook, Dale Finucane, Ben Barba, Marty Taupau..

which one of these recent players had Bulldogs DNA?..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly can't fault the club for looking at the personality of players as well as the skillset or level of athleticism. It's how you avoid picking up players you regret having on your roster once the contract is locked in. Plenty of talented players have shown that they are willing to play hard when contracts are due for renewal but not so much when they're secure on good coin.

I'd appreciate a team that doesn't clock off when it's a hard day at the office. Winning starts with wanting to win. And that's not an attitude that every player has.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t see anything wrong with this article at all. We just want players who want to play for the Jersey and would die for their teammates on the field. At least this will avoid signing some plodder like Woods who only came for the money and to hangout with his mate. So far the club has done wonders from the beginning of last year to now. The foundations have been put in place. It’s only up from here.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What this article is saying is...

"We have signed Ramien... bulldogs fans don't fear, he wont have the shit knights attitude, your board who wants votes have screened him, vote for us"

Which is fair enough lolll

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s the Canterbury bulldogs not
Seal team 6 or the SAS

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you reckon an in demand player would react to a public statement like that? Ok in general the CEO would say it but they've been putting it out they can only afford 2 of the 3. Sounds niave coming from the club, trying to recruit grown men.

Next we hear Ramien, Api or EseEse didn't pass our character test....odd.
I think there is an element of window dressing in the statement by Anderson after the headlines we've received from "Mad Mondays" and the Napa videos. Values as far as fitting into our roster requirements is OK by me. We've seen something near the old Bulldogs team values in the past six matches, and that looks promising.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So are we signing him or not anyone with some actual info?