Enough is enough

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean like our late season form......
No. I think it's a bit different this year. I will go back and check but apart from the Dragons win at Kogarah late last year I dont think we beat as many teams with something to actually play for as we have this time round...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crack open the champagne (for real this time) lol
Speaking of champagne, where's horsehead?
Not that I'm complaining seeing I think this place is a lot better without him but I thought he would have left his mark all over the place seeing his messiah won again

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So what's all the paylovers saying now about the shit roster that the poor bloke has to work with.

The players blew that theory out of the water tonight.

They can play but a lot of you just wanted to make excuses for the coach.

It has always been a combination of factors but primarily that Pay wasn't getting their best out of them...and DWZ has given them direction and confidence by example.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I hate all hashtags...

If we keep playing an attacking brand of footy like this the next month and carry it into next season then Pay will have proved that he can adapt and everyone will praise him.

Even with all of these wins, we still can't crack 20 points. I can't wait til the day we score 30 or 40 again..
#ihateallhashtags

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m sick of seeing these #payout hashtags...
Fuck off or support the team, regardless on your thoughts of pay...
How about you fuck off and enjoy the win instead of trolling and bringing negativity.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So what's all the paylovers saying now about the shit roster that the poor bloke has to work with.

The players blew that theory out of the water tonight.

They can play but a lot of you just wanted to make excuses for the coach.

It has always been a combination of factors but primarily that Pay wasn't getting their best out of them...and DWZ has given them direction and confidence by example.
Your assessment of dwz with respect to the team is spot on... Been saying for 4 years that leadership is missing .

I'd include Foran in that leadership too.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hahaha same old dopes still running their mouths.

Pay is doing a cracking job and he’s not going anywhere anytime soon.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m sick of seeing duplicate accounts.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come back when there's strong performances in rounds 1-10 and I'll happily eat my words.

Youve got no idea have you. Each season stands alone...each has its own unique circumstances and challenges. We as fans need to support and admire the great dedication and hard work of our beloved coach in getting the best out of our squad. Dean Pay your a legend.
The Board should extend his contract for another 2 years now. The boys love Pay that is clear from our recent performances.
#DeanPay2moreyears.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol
You will never eat your words
You are one of those personalities who are never happy
Garbage. Play good footy when it matters and I'll praise Pay, couldn't care less who the coach is as long as they do this

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
It is important to think about the fact that the Bunnies have troops that should run rings around our own. We have lost Klemmer, the Morris brothers, and have a team of inexperienced kids. We were up against the team third in the comp, coached by Wayne Bennett; and we beat them two tries to zip. Look at the rosters and coaches of the other teams we've just knocked off, then stop and reflect whether Pay played some part in it.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Garbage. Play good footy when it matters and I'll praise Pay, couldn't care less who the coach is as long as they do this
Sorry mate, I been unfairly picking on you today.

Actually I eat my words

I have been fairly picking on you today.