Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I need to keep going out on saturday nights...check score at HT 2-2. Have awesome Italian meal & Watch Rocketman, check scores...yeehaw 14-6!

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I need to keep going out on saturday nights...check score at HT 2-2. Have awesome Italian mean & Watch Rocketman, check scores...yeehaw 14-6!
Make sure you go out again in about 50 minutes :tearsofjoy:

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd still rather start Cogger, hopefully his confidence isn't shattered after finding some form and ending up being rewarded by getting dropped. He was looking more and more like a competent halfback
He’s a bit of a liability in defence and I think that’s why he was benched. He’s got more attack in him then Lewis but not more than Foran. I’ve been critical of the coach but he made the right calls tonight the score board tells the story.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a bit of a liability in defence and I think that’s why he was benched. He’s got more attack in him then Lewis but not more than Foran. I’ve been critical of the coach but he made the right calls tonight the score board tells the story.
Yeh have too agree but I like Cogger he’s bulldog to the core Sherwin like but Foran needs to repay the faith Cogger got nothing to prove I really hope we stick with him longterm

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be in the minority, but I think Lewis has to stay in the team for his defence, at least until possibly 2021 when we might sign someone / play a junior.

Otherwise we’d be leaking a lot of points, while still only scoring our signature 2 tries per game.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't have a halfback in the team for his defence. Cogger definitely the better option for me.
I may be in the minority, but I think Lewis has to stay in the team for his defence, at least until possibly 2021 when we might sign someone / play a junior.

Otherwise we’d be leaking a lot of points, while still only scoring our signature 2 tries per game.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh have too agree but I like Cogger he’s bulldog to the core Sherwin like but Foran needs to repay the faith Cogger got nothing to prove I really hope we stick with him longterm
Yeah I think he’ll get another chance. Great little player. So is Wakeham too.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FFS: Lewis is being interviewed.

He talks & talks.

He so loves himself.
It's much better than the boring cliched answers we get from most interviews. It's good to see a young bloke with a personality who enjoys his footy.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Can't have a halfback in the team for his defence. Cogger definitely the better option for me.
He also creates, did you not see him put Holland through a hole in the first half. What about his combination with Foran for the CHN try. His try saver on the line in the first half is a try assist in itself. His 480 odd kick metres, his grubber into the in goal for a repeat set.

He is more than doing his job, and will only improve from here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive effort from the Dogs to shut down the Rabbits for the 80 under the circumstances, our attack was a little weird with Foran back keeping things straight forward waiting for time to strike.
Looked comfortable all night should of scored more.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD... some of you blokes need to give yourself an uppercut. It's 2 all at halftime against a supposedly far superior roster, a premiership favourite and coached by one if the best of all time.

Fucking support your team you inbreds and keep the shit talk for during the week.

I would love to know how many of you have laced a boot....

Rant over...
Well said Bazildog

Just had a read of this thread and it’s the same old losers queuing up to sink the boot in to Pay and the boys. You can tell they’re praying we get thumped so they can spend their week roasting the coach online.

Moaning and groaning as soon as the final team lists came out. The Kennel coaches thought they knew better. Imbeciles.

Great win. Well coached. Whipping boys Tolman and Elliot went well. Should be a quiet week on the Kennel.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He doesn't create much. Lewis never takes the line on and just lokks to catch and pass. Cogger is a much better attacking threat and has a better kicking game.
He also creates, did you not see him put Holland through a hole in the first half. What about his combination with Foran for the CHN try. His try saver on the line in the first half is a try assist in itself. His 480 odd kick metres, his grubber into the in goal for a repeat set.

He is more than doing his job, and will only improve from here.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have we lost since the Holbrook affair?

Maybe the boys are more settled and actually happy to play now they have certainty that Pay will be here?

In all honesty, the win is awesome but fuck I'm proud of the effort! We sure missed it the first half of the season...

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Surely Lewis was only in the team for the longer kicks?
Otherwise would go with Cogger.

Also Foran's little prefect grubber for the first try. Lewis can't do that, Cogger maybe can like 1 time in a 100.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have we lost since the Holbrook affair?

Maybe the boys are more settled and actually happy to play now they have certainty that Pay will be here?

In all honesty, the win is awesome but fuck I'm proud of the effort! We sure missed it the first half of the season...
It was awesome Assassin for them to beat souths but also for the club to win all 3 grades yesterday especially against souths. We have been ripped off against that team so many times. They have a determination this team to win last 3 games will be exciting for us