Napa

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s played as well as I predicted, wasn’t happy when he was tossed up as a Klemmer replacement and I’m still shaking my head

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still better than Sharon and She-Rex.
Nappy is not better then Sharon. Sharon just edges him as a powder puff.
In all seriousness Napa is a bench forward at best. I bet Kasiano and him have the same cardio but at least Kasiano had impact.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He on 500

He only on 500k as he cop 50k fine at the beginning of of the year and Todd Greenberg said the fine was 10% of his salary.
He's on 650k in the salary cap. We signed him for 650k a year until 2022.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Been disappointed of corse, but the last few weeks have seen improvement.. may have a good year in 2020 with a new coach :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: sorry pays pets, had too.!!!

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What the fark is wrong with people's England these days! There (they're) they are. His (he's) he's shit. There (their) that's their problem . What do kids do in school these days ! Ffs. Back on topic, he is or he's getting better. I really think he needs to work on his match fitness because he looks like he tires early and gets really sluggish and just gets through the game at times. I think fitness and endurance should be our main focus in the off season.
Yeah I agree.our fitness is terrible this year especially our forwards.lack strength.against. The broncos there forward pack wasn’t only bigger but stronger,faster and fitter.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought he was alright the first few games then he got the ankle injury, came back and couldn't find any form then ended up playing with a busted hand for a few more. His cardio defiantly wasn't up to scratch. I think he needs a couple of big boppers around him to help lift his game. Maybe a good off/pre season will get him back on track for a better year. I won't write him off as a dud buy yet but if he plays next year in a similar fashion, then I will definitely have my doubts about him.

Big Owl

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tonight's game would be the perfect time for Big Papi to break loose and let fly with a few big hits. Particularly on that Sam Burgess turd.

Reactions: DT

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tonight's game would be the perfect time for Big Papi to break loose and let fly with a few big hits. Particularly on that Sam Burgess turd.
Lachlan Lewis will do it instead. remember earlier this year.

Reactions: DT

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks that his the biggest lemon that we have signed for a while.
The guy can't tackle and runs like his on his rags.

What you guys think
Tony Williams has him covered as worst ever....but....let's hope things change soon...I get the feeling he is not likely to be a 'bulldog' ever

Jean-Claude Juncker

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be allowed to live in Rose Bay and play for Canterbury. He should move into the area, understand who and what he’s playing for.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You shouldn’t be allowed to live in Rose Bay and play for Canterbury. He should move into the area, understand who and what he’s playing for.
Lol we would never ever have a decent signing ever again if you asked the players to live in the Canterbury belmore bankstown area
Lololol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Much better last night, good run metres and was disciplined in defence. Play the ball was still a little slow. This is the type of a footy he needs to consistently play.