Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Souths 13+

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fualolo had one of his strongest games for us last week but Pay's dumped him this week. Meanwhile Elliott....Dear oh dear.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be interesting to see Lewis as 9 if he replaces JMK at some stage.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was going to take a big effort to win tonight but if Cogger getting dropped is true I don’t like like our chances at all. Foran coming off a six week lay off will be our only source of creativity and will be heavily targeted. Cogger has been coming along very nicely in recent weeks and would have provided the perfect foil to take pressure off Foran. Say the Bunnies get a few early points what happens then? A re shuffle of the halves? I don’t get it at all.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fualolo had one of his strongest games for us last week but Pay's dumped him this week. Meanwhile Elliott....Dear oh dear.
Who knows what he bases his selections on, all over the shop every week, as long as they do a good job.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It was going to take a big effort to win tonight but if Cogger getting dropped is true I don’t like like our chances at all. Foran coming off a six week lay off will be our only source of creativity and will be heavily targeted. Cogger has been coming along very nicely in recent weeks and would have provided the perfect foil to take pressure off Foran. Say the Bunnies get a few early points what happens then? A re shuffle of the halves? I don’t get it at all.
It's called a Dean Pay special. Relegate a bloke that's finally playing some good footy and improving key areas just so you can smash his confidence lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's called a Dean Pay special. Relegate a bloke that's finally playing some good footy and improving key areas just so you can smash his confidence lol
Happened with more than a few now....how are the Board, now Price, allowing the pelican to make these poor decisions?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this game free entry for members being a south's home game

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recently we've beaten 4 teams who were in strong finals contention and had plenty to play for. All have better rosters than us and the team and Pay deserve credit for the recent run. But in all those games I have to be honest and say our opposition has played shit. Even the Roosters played poorly against us.

So the question is why are these teams not bringing their A game when they play us? Our scramble and general desperation in defence has been a factor no doubt but I think the main thing, which links to our defence, is that teams are underestimating our willingness to stay in the battle. IMO those teams couldn't switch on once they realised we weren't going away, and we took advantage. Bennett is too smart for that, especially with Parra and Manly threatening a top 4 spot and the finals being close. Souths are our biggest test so far and it'll say a lot more about where we're at than those other games. I reckon we'll need at least 20+ points to win this one, which we don't do very often.

Napa is our key and he needs to be up for a bash-athon. Keeping it in the middle is our best chance cause they've clearly got us out wide.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apart from Chris smith getting picked over danny f not a bad team hope we cause another upset

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Chris Smith will drop out. Elliot to 13. Cogger bench with glass man at 6

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Elliott has terrible hands to begin with it will interesting to see how he goes with a injured finger...

Ecca

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Last minute decision, the ecca family is going to the game tonight